Stayed her for two nights. We had 6 families in differents suites. The kids liked the pools and ocean. There's not much around to do other than beach and pool stuff, so if you go, expect to chill out. You can do a little reef dive directly from the beach, which was pricey ($80 for one tank dive without equipment) and an hour late starting. Skip it and dive the Guanica wall nearby, which is one of the best in PR. Food in the restaurant was good. Drinks were over-priced: $4 for a Medalla (small can)..really? The rooms are a good size, clean and have safes. But ours was looking in serious need of a refresh. Our back door could not close properly, the AC sounded on it's last gasp and the bathroom fixtures very old (with a toilet that didn't refill without manual correction). Service at the restaurant was friendly but very slow, even for PR standards. Overall good but feels like it's deteriorating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica