I planned to get there for a couple of days, far from PR metro area. Is a very relaxing place (no noise, no music, no highways, just you and nature).
The hotel has only two fast food restaurants close. For this reason, we preferred to eat at the hotel's restaurants. Otherwise, you need to drive long distance to have food of good quality. The waiting time took at least an hour and food is expensive for the value received. Also, personnel's hospitality should be improved, specially at front desk.
The room was well cleaned and exteriors were awesome and well maintained. BUT, be careful if you go in spring-summer season;there are a lot of bees at the pool area and "mosquitos" at "Las Palmas" Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica