Called for maintenance service several times for over two hours, even doe Service Desk responded no one from maintenance show up to my room. I walked to the service desk and they said maintenance just leave, without taking in care of any of the calls. The closet in the room have moth everywhere. The room look like abandoned. It was my first time staying in this resort, if can called that way. The location is good but there is no value for the money. I stayed in better places in the island with same amenities for less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Rico/Guanica