“Never been disappointed.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
“Never been disappointed.”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I go here to EAT. The food is local cuisine with a touch of different. I have probably eaten here 30+ times in the last year. Everything is good. The seafood is my favorite anywhere. Especially the whole fish plates. The prices are incredible. A great lunch is the fried chicken with salad and a side for only $4.50. Do not miss the Mamposteao. A local rice dish that is served as a side but could be a meal. Staff is super friendly and they speak English. Right next to the malecon(boardwalk) of playa Santa you can walk over there and enjoy the gorgeous view. go here. It's GREAT puertorican food. Oh yeah! There's outdoor seating too.

1 Thank Davidscottseven

sky
“I can eat here every day!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Every time I visit Playa Santa in Guanica, this is where I have to eat my Empanadilla of jueyes (crab). But that's only the beginning! We proceed with a fish called el Capitan (I've had it "a la criolla" or "al ajillo") we pair it with tostones, salad, there's always arroz mampostiao, with amarillos or tostones (yes, we order it all! lol) and the service is always great.

I can't complaint! But I will not brag about it too much because I'd like to still be able to go and get served right away :)

But you must try it if in Guanica!

• Visited November 2011
“Simplemente sabroso”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

This restaurant is in the center of the Fishing Village of Playa Santa. The food is always fresh and the "Capitán al ajillo", it is a truly delicacy from the Caribbean Sea. The lobster "empanadillas" are a treat for lunch. The service is what you can expect from this local restaurant that have delicious food.

4 Thank Drahcir319
“Good food”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

La comida exelente y mucha cantidad de un plato comen dos personas.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank islandscuba
Miami
“Great casual place with friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

On a Wed night. We sat outside and enjoyed locals. Food was excellent. We had a Modongo filled with Lobster. It had a lot of Lobster and very fresh. I had the Mahi Mahi with garlic sauce. You will enjoy sitting and talking with locals. Kid friendly. They also have pool tables and music inside

2 Thank MiamiTravelMom2010