“Relaxing atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Guanica
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bodega Andreu Sole is a locally own and operated business that caters to wine and music lovers. We offer a selection of Spanish Tapas, wines, Sangrias and Artisan Cocktails. We always have live music carefully selected for your enjoyment. We are located in an old plantation style house in Ensenada bay with spectacular views. Sundays we offer guided visits to our wineyard.
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Spend your Sunday afternoon in front of the Guanica Bay tasting the only Puerto Rican wine. On Sundays you can visit the vineyard. Taste their red wine, four Sangrías and Six liqueurs. the "parcha" sangía is fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Bodegas Andreu Sole

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Oh how happy I am as I write this review!
We are having a great weekend in Guanica. Beautiful beaches, amazing sunsets and a very cool place to stay. Only bad part: the food. We have had the worst luck starting with breakfast. We were almost considering fast until we get back to San Juan (well, seriously, almost...) but then, we found this place.
The setting is absolutely beautiful. An open space full of outdoor seating under palm trees and a spectacular ilang ilang tree facing the water.
Perfect for a lovely evening!
Our server, Miguel was very attentive. His suggestions were right on the spot. We shared tapas that included churrasco (big enough o eat as a main dish), salmon and cream cheese phillo dough cones, shrimps, and montaditos.
The red wine sangria was very refreshing and delicate.
Plus, the music was really nice as well.
I am sooo happy we found this place!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

The setting of this restaurant was magical and the service was outstanding. It's waterside and the dock and trees are lit up. There was awesome live music when we went. Hanging out with my friends was one of the best evenings of the trip. Our server Richard was full of helpful suggestions of things to see in Puerto Rico. He explained the entire menu, took pictures for us and encouraged us to take our time and stay as long as we wanted. I wish I had know to go on Sundays when they are open during the day and you can see mannatees.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Our waitress forgot our order , she was too slow . Its a beautifull place and is very sad to have that kind of bad service and the food didnt taste good .
Do not recomend this place to eat just for drinks

1  Thank Itzabelle
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I went to Bodegas and I really love the place. The atmosphere is excellent, they make homemade sangria and wines. I recommended the sampler of 6 licours and 4 wines. The passion fruit licour is the best!!!!