Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pamela A

AMAZING

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Here on what must be our 15th visit. Great to see all the familiar faces, hotel spotlessly clean and super comfortable rooms. We extended our stay by 2 nights as we were having such a great time.
Great location, 5 minutes to the beach and across the road is a host of restaurants/bars. Until the time ❤️
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fully refundable
No prepayment needed
  • Agoda.com
1.2 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos
View from corner 2 bed apartment (1F)
No prepayment needed
  • ZenHotels.com
    £79
0.3 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos
Pool
amplio dormitorio y extenso armario, abundantes perchas, cama supletoria en aparador
0.2 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos
2.4 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos
Free parking
View more hotels in Los Alcazares
1,192 results
All reviews across the road happy hour great hotel breakfast and evening meal monday to friday buffet food spanish families bars and restaurants lots of choice pool area plenty of sunbeds sea view well worth a visit golf trip would highly recommend this hotel fantastic holiday short walk to the beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2023

The Hotel is all about Location! Location! Location. You can fly to Corvera Airport or Alicante and it is a 40 to 60 min journey by taxi from there to the hotel. We got a 16.40 flight from Dublin and arrived in time for dinner that evening. Location is right beside the sea and by that I mean a 5 min walk , so as regular sea swimmers, that was fabulous for us. The sea was a balm for our busy souls with sunbeds, brollies and a little churingita (coffee spot) it was bliss!

There is a choice of room sizes and as the world cup was on we went for a bigger size room so himself could watch the matches and I could read in the bedroom. There's a balcony with every room and the linens are regularly changed by very friendly staff. They have air conditioning so it is lovely to get back to a cool room after a day in the sun.

The food OMG it is just gorgeous and what a choice. We went for bed, breakfast and evening meal and what a spread each day. Again the staff are superb and the food is served buffet style with the staff replenishing the food trays as they are emptied. You can get wine with the meal in the evening and they have some lovely specials in the wine categories on offer! The bar has a happy hour Mon to Fri and excellent entertainment in the evenings. There was a terrific Flamenco show which we really enjoyed. Such talent and I believe the dancer's day job is also in the hotel!

The hotel is a lovely size not like those tiny boutique hotels where you can't swing a cat. There's a big reception area with lots of comfy seats and couches also a library where you can read and have a bit of quiet time. As you may have guessed I loved my stay in the hotel so I hope I have tempted you to try it but..........leave some room for me as I'll be back.

Room tip: There is a market on Tuesdays and Saturday so enquire at the reception for directions. Great value to be had and do try the olives.
1  Thank Sarsandmary M
Reviewed 9 October 2023

I never thought you could improve on perfection but this wonderful Hotel has done just that . The friendliness of the management and staff is exceptional. The cleanliness is next to none and the quality and variety of the buffet is incredible. We had a great stay once again and would recommend this Hotel for a relaxing holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2023

we are just back from our 10 days holidays in Los Alcazares, Spain. Hotel staff were friendly, and hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable , check in and out was fast,
the pool was lovely, my boys loved the pool
the life guard named Muhammad was so lovely and friendly, he was teaching how to dive for the boys with great patients
food wise it was ok, could do with little bit more choices, overall it was lovely hotel

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 4 October 2023

The room allocated was enormous for 2 people but very clean and comfortable even had a kitchen area. Only downside was there was no kettle and you had to pay €2.50 per person per night to hire one. Good location as near beach and bars and restaurants

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2023

Myself and my family have just returned from a 10day half board holiday, absolutely 1st Class from start to finish, service from all staff faultless, my granddaughter is gluten intolerant, all meals were prepared and served to her by the excellent and caring restaurant staff, with a 1st class general buffet and staff to match, I could fill many pages with my praises to all the wonderful staff of this hotel,
Both myself and my husband, who is unfortunately no ,longer with us, have spent many holidays through the years, returning this year with my family to exactly the same faultless service from all.

Room tip: Just go and enjoy this excellent hotel
Date of stay: August 2023