“Friendly, wonderful food & great service.”

Restaurante Bacchus
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An excellent restaurant with an international menu. Speciality is tender steak served on oak platter with mashed potatoes, tomate provencal and asparragus. Beautyful interior and also a lot of seats outside. Established 2006. Warm welcome!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've visited this restaurant on several occasions with my parents who live in Spain and have never been disappointed. The food is wonderful & reasonably priced and the service is warm & friendly. Definitely a highlight during my weeks holiday. I've no doubt I'll be back on many an occasion.

2  Thank Spadge79

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I visited the restaurant after reading good reviews and visiting the website, I really wanted to try the fondue which is a hot consommé in which you cook the beef yourself. It was amazing! The accompaniments that came with it were just as good including various sauces like the lovely buernaisse sauce, delicious. The good thing with this choice is that it is refillable! We did go for another dish of the lovely fresh and tender beef, but we really couldn't eat anymore. The owners and staff are very attentive and couldn't do enough for us. All in all it was an excellent meal and I can definitely recommend it. We did have starters too which were equally as good, but you have to try the fondue.

1  Thank Georgina H
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely personal service. High quality products. I spent one week in Los Alcázares. Ended up having dinner at restaurant Bacchus four evenings.

Looking forward to go back..:-)

1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Another great meal had at bacchus on wed night. We were lucky to get a table as we had not booked in advance as we usually do. We ate outside for the first time as inside was full and must say it was rather pleasent when the temps were 16 deg. At 9pm at night. They were out of a couple of things due to the people inside eating all the fillet steaks and chicken kievs lol , I had pork fillet with sliced fried potatoes and the 4 homemade sauces seperate, was absolutely awesome as I knew it would be , christer and andrea were superb considering the amount of customers they had in and also a staff member down so hats of to you 2! , always reccomend bacchus to anyone I speak to when on holiday in the area and we will always be back in the future.

Take care folks and thanks again from your friends in scotland.

Robert

1  Thank robert m
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived in los alcazares yesterday for a weeks holiday and as always had a table pre booked at bacchus. We visit the area often and this is always first stop on the first night for dinner. As always a very warm welcome from helène & christer. I had garlic bread for starters and spare ribs with a very nice homemade tomato sauce. The food was delicious and presentation was outstanding. My friends had the leg of lamb and chicken marinated with herbs and pepper sauce on the side. Portions were massive as you will see in the pics.
I have read in the past few weeks 2-3 bad reviews about this place and I think there is another agenda going on here, third party involved maybe? To say the food as average??? Are you serious??? Tell me one restaurant in los alcazares where you get a better service/quality meal?? As I have ate in alot and never had the service or quality meal we are always garuanted to have in bacchus.
As for the chef smoking, I smoke myself so it doesnt bother but I also see non smokers point of view but I am sure the man always washes his hands before he goes back to his cooking. As I stated I think there is another agenda going on here.
We will no doubt be back once or twice before we go home next week.
Thanks again helène and chister for another great meal , you guys always get our holidays off to a great start with your top quality food and hospitality.
See you in a couple of days guys!

1  Thank robert m