“Our lovely Babymoon at Roda ground floor...”
other travellers have booked this property
lounge Second bedroom
Fully fitted Kitchen
18 hole golf course at Roda
Golf clubhouse
Private Beach Club
beach at private beach club
Golf Couse
Swimming pool
Local beach
Promanade with restaurants and tapas bars
Marina
One of several play areas at Roda
Main bedroom with Double bed
Local Beach Bar/ Restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
natalie a
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Our lovely Babymoon at Roda ground floor apartment.”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I decided to take a holiday before the arrival of our first child. We decided to stay at Roda golf resort as my husband is a very keen golfer and my parents had stayed in this area over the years. Tony (the owner was very helpful) he provided my husband with some golf clubs which was very helpful, rather than having to take his with us. My parents decided to come along at the last minute which Tony accommodated no problem. The apartment is in a lovely position, only 10 minutes walk to the clubhouse and golf course. We hired a car from Avis. (a car is a must) Frank and Debbie who look after the apartment are fantastic, what lovely people. My husband played golf with Frank twice which was great for him as my father does not play golf. it was very kind for frank to include my husband. The apartment is very clean and very nice (I am probably the most fussy person on earth also) so I was very happy to arrive to two very friendly faces, a nice clean apartment and all the information we required. The communal pool was directly outside the patio doors, unfortunately the weather was not great everyday and the pool was a bit to cold for me. But my husband and father got in no problem. The club house is beautiful with breathtaking views of the golf course and serves very good food. All and all it was very relaxing with everything we needed. We felt it would be wonderful with a child also so we will therefore make that our family holiday destination on a regular basis. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. A huge thank you to Tony, Frank and Debbie.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing