“Fantastic food, excellent cocktails, lovely atmosphere and service top notch!”
Review of The Lounge

The Lounge
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Description: Quality tapas restaurant, bar and much more.
Description: Quality tapas restaurant, bar and much more.
Reviewed 8 June 2024

Absolutely amazing food, amazing and wide selection of drinks, great atmosphere and lovely setting. Make sure you order the sticky beef, it’s the best I’ve ever had. Do not give this place a miss, you will thank me after!

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 26 May 2024 via mobile

An absolute belter of a dining experience. The food here was of a really high standard as was the service.
The menu selection was excellent with lots of choice that all the family liked
My wife had a selection of tapas, chilli beef, Caesar salad and mini burgers and my son and I had fillet steak with Garlic tomatoes. The steak was cooked beautifully as the chilli beef. The pulled pork and beef brisket burgers looked and tasted chargrilled
The atmosphere was very nice and made for a great family meal to remember. Thank you to three staff for allowing us to enjoy your fantastic dining experience

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 4 May 2024 via mobile

Can’t believe it…

Haven’t been here for 7 months and…the place is just as brilliant as last time. Great staff, great atmosphere, great food. Excellent fillet steaks, the best I’ve had…since the last time I was here. Recommend this restaurant as highly as I can, best to book in advance..

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 18 April 2024

Check menu before you go…I enjoyed what I had to eat. Not really a place to take small children. Nice atmosphere . A good place to eat for a treat as it’s expensive in comparison to other places in the area. Definitely need to book ahead.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 24 March 2024 via mobile

Fantastic Sunday lunch on Mothers Day, the beef just melted in your mouth. Honestly the best Sunday roast we’ve had in Spain. Topped off with superb cocktails. Thank you Nicole and family & was lovely to see you again.

Date of visit: March 2024