“Perfect location, perfect accommodation and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of property
Other view of front Part view of one of the two large pools
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Other view of front
Part view of one of the two large pools
Bathroom with shower unit in bath.
Bathroom, shower and bidet
Twin room
Double bedded room
Second twin room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
harriszol...
Shanklin, United Kingdom
“Perfect location, perfect accommodation and perfect local bars, restaurants & shops.”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I have stayed here several times. We've always found the accommodation clean and well equipped. Even better now with wifi ! We've fallen in love with Los Alcazares as we found it has everything we could wish for and good balance of Spanish and other nationalities . All the bars & restaurants are reasonabley priced and good variety. We recently came back with our two teenage sons who found different things todo everyday. The house is conveniently located for the bars, restaurants, shops and a few minutes walk to the beautiful beach , the pool and gardens are well maintained and not over crowded. We like Los Alcazares so much we've just brought our own house !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jul 2017
Thanks for the great review - good luck with your new villa
Corinne W
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Have stayed here twice in the last 3 months once back in May with my Husband, Daughter Son in law and his parents.
The Villa is in a perfect location for the restaurants bars and beach no more than a 15 mins stroll. Very clean,cosy and very modern. Beautifully decorated and felt at home from the first moment of stepping in the door. Villa consists of 1 Double for the youngsters and 2 x twin rooms for the oldies. The roof terrace was a lovely place to have a BBQ in the evening as the sun went down and to have cheeky little 30 mins nap on a sun bed without being disturbed.
This holiday was a lovely break as us oldies are not beach goers and we just wanted to stroll to restaurants have a wonder for and hour and back to the villa to chill on the veranda . Where as the youngsters eat drank and partied till dawn the area of Los Alcazeres has something for everybody.

My second trip in early July with my daughter and 3 of her friends completely different from the previous trip.. we ate breakfast every morning in one of the fabulous cafe's on our way to the beach drank cocktails and visited wedding venues. Again the Villa was just perfect, beautifully clean and cosy lovely welcome pack on arrival and we all logged on to the free wifi ... lovely central location for all of our needs. Taxis just around the corner when we needed one to go out of the area.
Hopefully I will be returning again in September with just my Husband which again will be a totally different holiday to the 1st /2nd .. but one thing I can confirm now before I arrive is that it will be just as enjoyable. 5/5

9 Jul 2017
Glad you enjoyed both your stays and look forward to welcoming you back in September
Corina S
“Perfect Location and Accommodation!”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My partner and I loved this place. It is clean, comfortable, decorated lovely, and is in walking distance from a variety of lovely restaurants, bars, shops, and to the beach. We will definitely be booking again next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review - we hope you do book again
Freya J
“Lovely Accommodation!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very comfortable and beautifully furnished villa. Perfect location for restaurants, bars and the beach. Beautiful atmosphere and very welcoming locals. Will most definitely be booking to stay here again, lovely holiday overall!

25 Jun 2017
Thankyou Freya - look forward to welcoming you again X
jjstens
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Villa”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautifully presented, newly decorated throughout this Villa ticks all the boxes.
Been 4 times now to this Villa and have booked to go again in September.
Highly recommend

24 Jun 2017
Thank you - I will have an extra special welcome pack waiting for you in September
jason k
Ryde, United Kingdom
“Better places to stay!”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Accommodation is basic, no wi fi or air con which didn't really bother me but I could imagine it would others. The area is okay, didn't do too much for me, the location thou is convenient for the strip of restaurants and pubs (10 minute walk) and also the beach (around 15 minute walk). The pubs and restaurants are okay but very English, serving very typical English beer, food etc, if that is what you are looking for then you will be at home. There is a market once a week which is busy and good. There are a lot of English people living there if that helps! I would prefer a more Spanish experience thou so will be looking else where for my next trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Jun 2017
Oh dear - you had a free holiday though #bitterexboyfriendreview
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing