“Outstanding as always, the best in Los Alcazares.”
Review of Bistro Heming-way

Bistro Heming-way
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Price range: £4 - £15
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family owned restaurant since 2012 offering fresh, homemade food along with a friendly and welcoming service in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 1 June 2024

What an absolute joy it was to return to Bistro Heming-way! We hadn't been since last year and when I emailed to book the table the email I received back was prompt and very friendly. Eszter remembered us even after a year! We booked for 5.30, on an outside table.
We arrived for our booking to a lovely hug from Estzer and the offer of an inside table because the weather was very blustery. We took the inside table. We sat for literally a few minutes and our drinks order was taken, and after a suitable time our food order was also taken. I wanted the fillet steak, but don't like to have it well done but also don't like it running with blood. Estzer took the time to explain that all the steaks are rested after they are cooked and if I had it cooked medium it would not be running with blood. I also ordered a mushroom sauce which was delicious and full of mushrooms. My husband ordered the pork and he said it was perfect, as was my steak. We shared a bucket of spicy chicken wings for starters. For desert we had the Tiramisu and the cheesecake. I finished off with a speciality coffee which was really good, you could definitely taste the alcohol.

Each course was perfection, beautifully presented, and each time we were asked if our food was alright. Our glasses were automatically refilled when they were low, and the staff were very attentive without being intrusive. They were polite, friendly and always quick to respond if called.

Having sat and listened to another couple who I have to say were extremely rude to the staff, not once did I see the staff respond in any other way than professionally.

We have been in Spain for 3 weeks and eaten in at least 12 restaurants but this is by far the best restaurant we have been to for the food, the service and the atmosphere. We were quite surprised to see that it now closes on Saturday and Sunday, but fully understand the reasoning as the restaurant is extremely busy. The quality of the food is the best we have had, and although it isn't cheap, you get what you pay for - the very best! Long may it continue!

Reviewed 30 May 2024

This restaurant was booked by my husband as a surprise for my birthday .
It was the best evening I’ve had for a long time. The staff were so friendly and made it a special time. A bottle of sparkling on a beautifully birthday decoration table met us . Our food was fresh and absolutely delicious.
Cannot fault it and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

The best restaurant in Los Alcázares, the staff are lovely, the food is excellent. I can’t recommend enough. Try the steak pie, it’s amazing and the salmon is just as good.

Reviewed 8 May 2024 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, lovely food. Service is always impeccable and would highly recommend to anyone. The owners go out of their way to make sure that you have a wonderful experience in their restaurant

Reviewed 22 April 2024 via mobile

Spent my birthday in this top class restaurant. The steak pie is amazing, large portions and the cost was totally fair. The staff were so friendly. Recommend booking this restaurant, it is always busy because of its high rating and standards. You have tried the rest, now try the best👍

Date of visit: April 2024