“good cocktails nice lady owner”
Review of The New Sibarit

The New Sibarit
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 November 2013

went here on last night and as usual found the best place for drinks on the last night lady owner welcomed us and then proceded to give us the best and cheapest drinks we had all week we were given little snacks with every round and when we left we were thanked for our custom if we go back hewre this would be our local

3  Thank carlmcintyre

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

There are two things that are important in life, mojitos and garlic bread... And neither are made anywhere in the world better than here!

The best service, the coolest atmosphere.

Keep it going :)

4  Thank PeteHG
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The best bar in Los Alcazares; Astrid and Carlos can not do enough to make their customers welcome. The service is fantastic, as are all the little snacks, that are provided free with your drinks (especially the jelly sweeties) :0) Astrid was always there to help me with my Spanish, giving me great advice when I got things slightly wrong. She is a very special, very intelligent lady who speaks 5 languages fluently. Also had great fun with Carlos - our mutual endeavours to learn each others languages had us smiling constantly, and we are trying not to be "carthurro" !!! :0)
We will miss them very much now that we have returned to England, but can't wait to see them both again next year. Roll on March, with many visits to Sibarit. Wishing them all the best from Marje & Pat (Mr & Mrs Simpson) and of course, my Erizo. :0) x

1  Thank Marje226
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was little surprised to see this pub as No 1 in Los Alcazares . Well, it is nice, even with some old Spanish feel I remember from d'antan, Good selection of alcohols, no food (except sandwiches). I think it is nice place to go with friends, I was solo unfortunately.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you want a friendly drink in a bar with great music then look no further than the Sibarit. A great welcome awaits you from the hosts. Please try it folks.