“Excellent Curry”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a new restaurant in Los Alcazares and it is well worth a visit. The menu is slightly different to the UK so we asked for recommendations from the waiter who was more than happy to help. I went for a spicy lamb dish and my husband for a mild chicken dish, both with rice and bread. It was an excellent meal. We weren't rushed between courses and whilst this suited us a neighbouring table did complain about the wait, but we were on holiday so there was no hurry. The waiter did tell the customer that if he had said he wanted his food quickly they would have served much sooner. We loved it and will definitely go back.

2  Thank sutton624

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Fantastic food, very reasonably priced, perfect atmosphere, welcoming team, generous portions of food, highly recommend a visit - you won't be disappointed. Clean restaurant and facilities - thank you for your hospitality

3  Thank treetree63
Reviewed 10 June 2014

can you believe we had to go all the way to Murcia for a fantastic curry , we come from Leeds near Bradford supposedly the curry capital , well iv never had a curry like this before! the staff are fantastic very friendly my children also loved it . were went to Murcia for the first for just a week to see what it was like as it had been highly recommended from my sisters who go several times a year and at first we was a little disappointed until we found the curry leaf also we realized everyone seems to go out for tea much later than in the uk. it was so nice we went back a further three times nothing on the square compared and the price is just great . I loved it !!!!!!

3  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A lovely meal with my daughter, son-in-law and two children under 5. The staff were very welcoming the restaurant was beautifully laid out and we immediately felt at home. The children are very well catered for by the staff and their needs were fully met. The food was very well presented and cooked to perfection- an absolutely delightful evening.

2  Thank Radish186470
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Set in what is still known locally as "Halifax Square" - more recently named 525 Plaza in Los Alcazares, the Curry Leaf is one of this area's newest restaurants, and well worth a visit.
Let's look at the down side first: not a particularly inspiring interior, but none the less, perfectly acceptable, if a little on the bland side. However, this time of the year if outdoor eating is your preference, then the interior doesn't really matter, does it?
Why "something different?"
Here is where you'll find great food prepared in Burmese, Malaysian, Thai and Indian styles. Presentation is outstanding, and my taste buds are running as I write this - which says everything about the flavours. I understand that there are two chefs - one Thai and one Indian. Where ever they come from - they know what they are doing.
Prices are excellent and choices of wines and beers are reasonable.
Very different - and very, very good.
I don't know if they do "brunch" or offer "delivery" - but I suggest you treat yourself to dinner and ask them once you're there!

1  Thank Mark L