“great location”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the house from the fountain opposite
The front terrace with gas barbeque The swimming pools with the house in the background, just 20 seconds away
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of the house from the fountain opposite
The front terrace with gas barbeque
The swimming pools with the house in the background, just 20 seconds away
The beautiful well maintained grounds
Around the complex
Another fountain in the complex
The well stocked kitchen
The kitchen housing everything you may need for your stay
Double bedroom at the front with juliet balcony overlooking the fountain
Twin bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes on the first floor
Ground floor double bedroom
The main family bathroom on the first floor, with shower over the bath, sink, toilet and bidet
View overlooking the pools from the private roof solarium
The well maintained grounds within the complex
The complex at night
On the way to the beach
Monument to the fishermen of Los Alcazares
Along the beach
Another glorious sandy beach
Picture yourself here?
A Los Alcazares sunset
Up on the roof terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stubootla...
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“great location”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I stayed here for ten nights and realy enjoyed it.The house was in a great location on the complex not far from the pool but far enough for a relaxing time during the day.On a night it was quiet and we made good use of the bbq.All the bars,restraunts,and supermarket are in walking distance and the airport is 5 minutes by car.The booking was simple and easy the key holders were very helpful.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
31 Aug 2015
I am so pleased you had a lovely holiday and enjoyed the house and area as much as I do. Thank you for your great comments and I look forward to welcoming you again. Kind regards Sharon
y0uheardi...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Well, we stayed here from the 2nd - 11th of August and overall we were really pleased with the property. It's in a nice complex only a short walk from the main restaurant/bar area of Los Alcazares and a 10/15 minute walk from the beach. The property is a three bedroom townhouse with a nice living/dining area, kitchen, veranda at the front and roof area. The veranda is great to sit outside and eat and the communal pool is almost right outside but far enough away not to be a nuisance. There were bikes available as well which was very convenient as well as other day to day practical things like cool bags etc. All in all we loved the place.

The only things I would criticise is the air conditioning. Unlike the two upstairs bedrooms, the third bedroom downstairs doesn't have any air conditioning. I hadn't appreciated this when booking and it left my partner and I with the short straw of sleeping in the heat. The air conditioning in the living area isn't sufficient or effective in cooling this room. The air conditioning is also on a meter; we were told this is due to overuse by previous users (understandable) just before we left. We were assured there would be more than enough on the meter if we used it sensibly. We only had it on at night and went through the card very quickly, having to pay another €20/€30 to keep it going fro the whole ten days. Not the end of the world but a bit annoying when you are already paying for a townhouse thinking the air conditioning is included. As I understand it, prepaying air con is twice the cost so maybe that has something to do with it.

Would I go back - yes I probably would. Sort the air con and that would be a definite yes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Almost everything
Liked least: Air con issues
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
31 Aug 2015
Thank you for your feedback and I'm pleased that you enjoyed the house and area. I have tried to think of everything and make the house as comfortable as possible and I'm taking your comments on board, buying a fan for the downstairs bedroom, which should help. I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards Sharon
Kate A
“Excellent location and spotless holiday home”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We stayed at the property with our 3 kids, 7, 13 & 15 and it was the perfect place. Roughly 10 mins walk from supermarket, restaurants, bars and beach. The accommodation was very good and very clean. I had several queries beforehand and Sharon was more than helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location - close to everywhere
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
28 Jul 2015
Thank you for your lovely comments and I am glad that I could help with your queries. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the house and location as much as I do. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards, Sharon
Janet A
Romford, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation, well equipped and very comfortable.”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I went with my husband, my 2 daughters age 19 and 11 and my mother, so great for all ages. Closed to all your needs, food shops, clothes,gifts etc. Excellent restaurant, just 10 mins away, with so much choice. Felt really at home in this town house. Would give it 10 out 0f 10 and would definitely go back again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing