See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Hi, I am writing this positive review on behalf of my parents who had a lovely stay around the beginning of May. They liked Pantheon Studio Apartments very much as the place is easy to find, it is close to the sea and with an easy access to the near beach. Their stay was very pleasant - this was assured by the host, Eleni, who is very friendly and helpful - I can confirm this statement also because I was the one who was arranging the vacation and Eleni made the process really simple! My parents said that the accomodation was clean, quiet and equipped with all the necessary appliances for the casual tourist. Agh, and I almost forgot to mention that the price was also very very good! Overall it offers great value for money!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

It`s the third year in a row when we come to Pantheon, already a tradition for our familly, always recommending to friends, the perfect vacation destination in Thassos. Each time we felt very welcomed by Eleni and her familiy and the accomodations at Pantheon are beyond expectations every time. All rooms are very lovely, great balconies and nice amenities. Everything is very clean and fresh, a beautiful and cosy place to make your Greek vacation even better.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The host and the staff are very polite, friendly and helpful. Very good value for the price - big and clean rooms, nice garden and a nice view from balcony. The host – Elena is a charming lady, who is always ready to provide everything you might need. we are still chating. she send to us a packet of greece olives. Many thanks for the nice stay in Pantheon Studios & Apartments and Eleni's relevance.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I read many positive comments about Pantheon apartments and Eleni and I wholeheartedly feel also myself all those positive feelings these other people declared here. We went there for the second time this year and we know we will be there next year. It is clean , it is peaceful, it is very close to Tripiti beach , Eleni is always there whenever you need her for anything. We are happy to know her and her family. Our daughter who resisted swimming anywhere else learned how to swim at Tripiti Beach. The sea is unexpectedly warm ; the beach is clean and there are schools of small fish very close to the sea side with which you swim together.

Room Tip: if you do not like your room, just tell Eleni and she will check what could be done.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The hotel is placed in a very nice pine forest, with birds singing all day long, near to Tripiti Beach, the owner was very kind with us; the rooms are very clean, charmy and cousy. I higly recomand this destination.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family