Colours Guest House
The Grange & Links(Sutton-on-Sea)
US$135
US$103
US$86
US$78
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboating lakelilac roombrown roomwarm and friendly hostson arrivalnothing is too much troublelovely guesthousequeens parkcooked to perfectionevening mealbreakfast was deliciouslovely roomthe ground floorenjoyed our staytwo nightsfantastic locationa lovely stay
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The Colours is the best guest house we have ever used and hope to go back in the near future. The rooms are themed on a colour and we stayed in Lilac. The dinning tables had napkins the colour of your room. The food was beautiful and well presented. The owners have wonderful people skills and are genuine and friendly. I always worry about recommending places to people as not all tastes are the same but with the Colours I would not have that hesitation at all. We would recommend highly. Its is a short stroll to the beach and the same into the town but is far enough away from the noise and bustle of Mablethorpe. Lesley P-E

Room Tip: They have one disabled room and when you book state your requirements and they will advise you
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Sue & Paul are so welcoming and helpful. The guest house is beautifully clean, well maintained and a few secs from the beach and promenade. The food was delicious and beatifully cooked and presented. Convenient car park and relaxing garden to sit in. Comfy lounge where you could make yourself at home. Really everything you could ask for at reasonable price.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I stayed at Colours Guest House for 2 months after being recommended it - which I am very grateful for. I had an amazing stay there and I was made to feel at home. Sue and Paul were very welcoming and helpful, they made me feel at home. I stayed in 2 rooms which were lovely - perfect size and very comfortable. The breakfast and evening meals were delicious. The Guest House is situated a few seconds away from the beach and a short walk to the town. I couldn't have wished for a better place to stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Sue and Paul accommodate for everyone's needs and are a very lovely couple that make their guests stay exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Colours guest house is a very nice, comfortable guest house, ideally situated a stones throw from the lovely sandy beach & right next to a boating lake & children's play area.
The rooms are comfortable, clean & I slept exceptionally well, which is unusual for me in a strange place.
The breakfast was superb, plenty of choice & perfectly cooked.
An evening meal is a must, delicious & great value for money.
The hosts are very warm & friendly, cup of tea on arrival before being shown to your room.
I would highly recommend Colours Guest House.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After staying at Colours guest house for a long weekend recently,we stayed in the peach room.On arrival we were greeted very warmly by Sue,who took us to our room and was very helpful.The room was small but adequate and spotlessly clean. We have two small dogs and they too were made very welcome.The breakfast included a large choice by which you could have anything you wanted,it was cooked and tasted as good as it would at home.It was literally a minute to the beach and on the other side was a lake.Paul and Sue were really lovely people and always had the time to talk to you.We would highly recommend Colours to family and friends and will definitely be going back there ourselves in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends