“Not impressed”
Review of The Fairhaven

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mablethorpe
The Fairhaven
Ranked #9 of 11 Mablethorpe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Having arrived at Fairhaven was very disappointed at the state of the place, especially as the internet photo looked very inviting. Weeds everywhere in the front garden, and on arrival inside there was a stale air about the place. The bedrooms were not very clean in fact had not seen a duster for a while. The bedroom carpet was badly stained and looked extremely shabby. In fact we didn't even have one night there but moved on to somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 655barb

Reviewed 4 June 2012

We are staying here again for the second time and don't want to leave, we're already planning our next visit and can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank debbie tol
Reviewed 23 September 2011

on a short working holiday i had the chance to stay at the fairhaven in mablethorpe were i found my room on the top floor good start as no noise up there as the weekend i stayed they had an 18th on the young lad who booked us in was very helpful on my arrival i could smell new carpet in the hall and right up to the top floor the bar was busy but cheap nice the breakfast not the best but not the worsed but for 25 pounds a nite not bad could do with updating in areas but my room was new as were the windows the bed was comfy freeview a nice touch but no evening meals never mind as i am in the trade i would mark this as 6.5 out of ten the staff freindlyest people you will meet

Room Tip: choose room 7 or 9 for quiet or rooms 10 11 ground floor close to front door and bar plus rooms are...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank 1nspector
Reviewed 8 August 2011

On the web it looks quite nice till you enter in the front door, grose dirty wash bags left at front door for four days as I know of, the carpet sez it all,things have not been cleaned for years not weeks or days,We entered our room and the smell of stail smoke hit you the windows minging we had thred bear tawls but prier to this my mum phoned me to take my own towels, I would not wipe my kitchen floors with them they were that bad...but wirse to come, the bedding you could smell throught the quilt cover dirty peoples pits yes under arm BO..the sink had years of water carostion on them, and the shered bathroom and loo was very mouldy and never seen a bottle of bleach. GROSE black tide marks around the bath crap all down the doors and years of hand marks everywere. the pub was very dusty and the breakfast the cheepes sausage you could buy, about a 100 for 50p.I feel sick thinking i stayed there and iIgot no bloody sleep with othere gests banging up and down the threded carpet thats going to hurt someone, old wooden windows droping to bits...even if your despret please dont go they dont deserve your custom....I hope this helps.

Room Tip: dont go there
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank kyle144
Reviewed 13 August 2010

Basically if you could stay somewhere else I would. The room I had was ensuite but a complete mish-mash. The bathroom door was an outside door that still had the letterbox attached to it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business