“Nat”

Kids Adventure Word
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to take young children ant a clue why sum1 would put such nasty things like they have about the place. Been coming here for past year or so and my kids love it also my family and freinds come here to friendly down to earth staff that great you with a smile everytime and lovely meals recomend anytime. think its better to make up your own mind about this place by going to see for yourselves despite the reviews of some!

5  Thank Nat P

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were looking for things to do with my 2.5 year old whilst staying in Sunnydale and come across this via tripadvisor.

We had a nice walk around Mablethorpe and headed into KIds Adventure World.

Couldn't believe how cheap it was... £2 or £3 and adults go FREE. The play area was big enough and pretty safe for my son. I went around with him and he thoroughly enjoyed himself.

We spent just over an hour in here... plenty of time to tire him out.

Whilst here, we had scones, jam and cream... tasted pretty good. Although I'd recommend using clotted cream and not squirty.

Recommended for the younger children (especially if they have some extra energy).

2  Thank ShaneMarsh88
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I took my niece to play in kids Adventure World where she thoroughly enjoyed herself, definitely worth the money. All staff were pleasant and polite. The food I consumed was more than adequate for the price we paid. On the other hand the play area was extremely busy and this showed when having to que at the counter. Although the staff continued to work as efficiently as possible with such a high volume of custom.

3  Thank Glamping1234
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The children enjoyed there time here, well worth the money.
On the bad side not enough staff and we had to wait 20 minutes to get a drink.

2  Thank CatherineK329
Reviewed 6 September 2013

its cleaner than it used to be and the staff are more aware of what's going on in the play area and keep on eye if any kids are been a bit heavy handed and not using the facilities properly, i regularly take my daughter now, the food it totally a no frills menu but its so cheap who cares lol

3  Thank mina s