At a glance, Cat Ba Island Resort & Spa is a good hotel at all.
However, there are somethings should be considered:
- There was no free wifi at rooms during the time my family spent here. There's only at the Reception house.
- Buffet for breakfast is not 4* service, always crowded, limit of food and you should queue for a bowl of noodles.
- A little inconvenience occurred when stay with curious kids because between bedroom and bathroom there is a transparent glass wall which is covered by a thin curtain.
- Hot water for bath is unstable, you have 2 seconds for warm then 2 for hot and 2 for very cold and so on though you adjust it in any way.
- You cannot enjoy the beach in front of hotel in the afternoon due to high tide. This beach (Cat Co 1) is a the most popular public one in Cat Ba, therefore it is very crowded at weekend (from Friday)
- You have to wear a plastic ribbon at your wrist during the time staying here due to hotel's regulation
- Set-menu meals here are delicious.
- Nice restaurant (what can you imagine about when having dinner under the moonlight and hearing the ocean waves?)
- Free pickup services
- WOW tennis court
- There are two swimming pools
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your CatBa Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cat Ba Island Hotel