“Solid, if unspectacular.”

My Way Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Cat Ba
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The My Way Restaurant offers a splendid dining experience with fusion cuisine amidst the choice of cozy, casual or a breezy outdoor setting with spectacular views of the scenic Cat Ba Fishing Port.Comprising of a palate-pleasing medley of ingredients and cooking techniques, experience the culinary spread Western, Asia favourites and much more. The Restaurant offers Breakfast Special, Lunch, Dinner and coffee machine.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Solid and reliable family type place. I had a really nice grilled chicken sandwich and the missus had a decent veg fried rice. It's decent prices for decent food. Better than some of the places I've eaten at in Cat Ba.

I'd be careful of some of the reviews here. I'm almost certain someone from Mr Zooms is trying to get customers to leave deliberate bad reviews or is actually planting bad reviews about a great number of the western places in Cat Ba. Watch out for the reviews with really bad English imploring you eat at Mr Zooms instead of other places.

2  Thank David77Brown

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We struggled to find decent reasonably priced food in Cat Ba until we found this place.

The food is delicious and great value. Especially the chicken - huge range of tasty sauces you can pick with your meals. Beer is also buy one get one free during happy house (always nice!).

The staff are friendly , coffee is good. We ate here loads of times and we're never let down!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I went twice to My Way and if I agree that the coffee is very good I don't understand the enthousiastic reviews as my experience was of average food and very quiet place. The wifi us amazing though.

1  Thank Masala D
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

One of the best places on the island to dine. Especially the wide selection of fresh smoothies. Probably the best in Vietnam. Also happy hour every day from 5 to 9.30! Sweet ^^

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Happened upon the place while returning from the market (btw ... get your phuh [pho] at the market at the little stand in back called Hoai. Best in Cat Ba and as good as we had in Hanoi). Very glad we stopped for coffee. It was the best in Vn so far and it was so much like being at Starbucks. Italian Passion Fruit Soda exceptionally refreshing as were the fraps.

Decided to stop back by for dinner since every place else except the pho mentioned earlier was not appetizing at all. Glad we did. While it was not exceptional... by comparison it is among the tops on Cat Ba that we found. I was expecting much much better food here due to proximity of ocean. Expect average food though and you wont be disappointed.

Finally .---- DO NOT USE THE MAYO.... it is left unrefrigerated in the heat.... Only aspect visible that concerned me about the place.

1  Thank Arick M