“verry good food”

Ranked #32 of 58 Restaurants in Cat Ba
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Opened on the 21st of October 2011 Le Pont Cat Ba Club & Restaurant is situated high upon a cliff top just 5 mins walk from Cat Ba town. Guest enjoy some of the best sunset views on hand in Cat Ba to make your dining experience just that little more special.Cuisine wise we offer are wide range including burgers, pizza, pasta and traditional Vietnamese cuisine but our speciality is definitely our seafood hotpot or BBQ for 2+ people. It is by far the best way to try a the variety of seafood Cat Ba Island has to offer without the price tag that can often go with it.We can cater to small or large tour groups, company functions or celebrations of any type with set menus that can include spit barbecues and seafood specialities. We now also have the facilities to cater to large wedding functions with with our new 400 square metre function marquee.Please don't hesitate to contact Mr Tuan ( English or French) for any function or set menu enquiries.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The first ive been CatBa island ,we have good food in here nine view ,I recommend this who are planning to travel in Catba island

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I don't want to be the guy to rage over an establishment that is a-okay, because this one is just that: okay. It's just that we came here because of the good reviews which are, imho, not really justified. The view is nice, as is the general atmosphere. The food is below average really, meaning that I ate better when going to some random place I just happened to pass by.
If you come here, do so because of the view (it's not that amazing either - it's just the only thing this place has to offer over any other place). That's all.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A really good restaurant. Good food, nice view, helpful staffs. A should vist place on Cat Ba Island.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

It's the first time I've been to Cat Ba and what I experienced in Le Pont Cat Ba Restaurant impressed me a lot. I tried Vietnamese food, it tasted much more better than I imagined before. I love the atmosphere here. Peaceful, romantic and it has fresh island's breeze. Surely I recommend this for who are planning to travel to Cat Ba. Good service!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I'm really hate the chef in lepont cat ba club they do not respect me pizza was not good and they do not have a tomato sauce oregano they stir fried tomato and then they out inside the owen i ordered more carbonara and vegetable. But i waited 1 hours when i go to the kitchen i said the chef that i wait 1 hours but then they said 5 minutes or go out the chef cursing me and then they put my bike on the tree never come back again !

1  Thank rafqel