“10/10 - Would highly recommend to riders of all levels”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fern River Horse Trekking
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My husband and I went for a 2 hour ride up the beautiful west coast beach. Tim was the perfect guide - knowledgeable about the area and local history and relaxed enough that we could set our own pace. My husband is a beginner and I'm an experienced rider, the horses Tim provided were well matched to our abilities. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend a horse ride with Tim. Should we be back up that way, we will definitely be going again!

1  Thank Kim M
There are newer reviews for Fern River Horse Trekking
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We spent two hours with Tim on Kiki and Maverick. After a quick instruction we set off through Tims land towards the Beach.
Tim was very friendly and chatty and told us a lot about the history of the surrounding area. The ride along the beach was wonderful, completely deserted and waves crashing on the beach.
i had never riden a horse before but my first experience with Tim was fabulous.

1  Thank philb7756