All reviews free laundry tidy units run around bathroom attached abel tasman would stay again continental breakfast two nights separate bedroom national park plenty of space good size a great place to stay the kitchen vince mould motel
Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

We've stayed at around 20 motels in New Zealand so far and this was without a doubt the best. All the rooms must have recently been renovated because everything is brand new and modern. The staff were really helpful and went the extra mile.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Theengelbert
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I recently stayed here while in Motueka for business. I stayed in the studio room, which was less than $100 a night. The room was quite small but perfect for my needs, and they have a number of larger units as well. I was very happy with my choice, as the motel is situated just out of Motueka and the units are set well back from the road. It was very quiet and the room was comfortable.

The television is a smallish CRT but had a good selection of channels including Sky Sport 1 and 2. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot and powerful, which is always appreciated. The staff were friendly and non-intrusive and I was very happy with my stay. If I need to go to Motueka again I would stay there without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stayed 3 nights. The motel is in a quiet location, away from the busy main road and units located towards rear of property. Only a 1-2 minute drive into the centre of town. Being a bit noise sensitve, we were glad not to have booked one of the motels on the main road.

An older style motel but don't be put off by this - has heaps of outside space and beautiful gardens. Our unit had been renovated to a high standard, very comfortable and plenty of space, with separate bedroom, living area and adjacent kitchen. Very clean and unit equiped with everything we needed. Big plus was the covered carport area for the car. Good value for money. Great hosts, thanks Eric for your hospitality and helpful suggestions on local activities.

If we return to Motueka, would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in unit 16 but plenty of different units to choose from.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2012

A little bit out of the way but we were very impressed with the family unit we stayed in. Very clean and functional. Lots of space for the kids to run around and a pool and playground as well. Beautiful gardens also. Our host was very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Although down a side road and a bit hard to find it was worth it. Lovely 2 bedroom unit recently renovated, clean and tidy and suited our 2 elderly family travelling with us. Nice and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family