“Must do”
Review of Abel Tasman Pilot a Stunt Plane - CLOSED

Abel Tasman Pilot a Stunt Plane
More attraction details
Owner description: This is your chance to actually pilot a stunt plane, and roll and loop it.
Reviewed 30 December 2012

If you can afford it: You must do it! It will be one of the highlights of your trip, if not THE highlight.

Not only is this a really cool thing to do, the people who run it are also extremely friendly. They make you feel welcome and do everything to make you feel comfortable.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is unlike any other flight you could have, the plane is so powerful its like a roller coaster in the sky. And that's before you even take the controls. You get to do barrel rolls, loop de loops, figure 8's, inverted flying. It's a completely surreal experience for the adventurous!

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I gave this as a present to my wife for her birthday it took 6 mths to convince her to fly and what a day she got I still think she has the grin on we the the full package which included a DVD of the experience a great time and yes anyone can do it I highly recommend this try it you will enjoy

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I've traveled the world and done so many exciting things that it can be hard to truly amaze me. My flight in the Pitts special was so incredible. It's like race car driving in a 3 Dimensional world! Despite the extreme nature of the flight I always felt safe and secure in the aircraft. The attention to detail concerning both my safety and comfort was fantastic. I learned a lot about flying and have since offered rides to everyone in our family and will be back again soon! Thank you Allison and Vincent !

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We were not planing on doing this activity at all, but our host at Edenhouse highly recommended this activity, and boy I am glad we listened! It is such an incredible experience! Vincent is so knowledgable, kind and fun that it makes you piloting a stunt plane seem easy.

The views of Abel Tasman park from above are also spectacular which makes the whole experience even more incredible. This is for sure something we will never forget, and I know my husband and I will be talking (and bragging) about this for years to come!

The video is amazing too!

I highly recommend this to anyone who comes to the area.