“Serious Adrenalin Rush!”

u-fly extreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had an absolutely fantastic time thanks to Vincent's superb tuition. You don't need to know anything about flying. He guides you through everything. You do all the flying except take off and landing. Everything recorded on video, upside down, loops, rolls. Superb. Only advice is DO NOT EAT before hand!! Great fun.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I booked with Alison and Vincent through emails. They are both so patient and considerate. And I have to say I was so lucky to have a fly in such beautiful weather. 这个特技飞机真的蛮有意思的,除了起飞降落是由你身后的飞行员控制,其他时间都由你控制~可以旋转、前后空翻、8字。。。左右摇晃就更不在话下。到nelson又喜欢极限运动的可以试下,就在skydive旁边。

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Simply the best experience I've had in any airplane to date! Definitely a must do!! Vincent is amazing instructor, and Alison - first class service. AAA+++

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My heartfelt thanks go to Vincent and Alison for making this experience an exceptional one. The ground briefing and in flight instructions were excellent and precise.My flight was very exciting and very enjoyable up till the moment I started turning GREEN!!!!! I requested Vincent that I would prefer to keep to straight and level. My stomach was playing havoc with my ego !!!!!!!! I was very diappointed with my self......After we landed Vincent and Alison were very sympethtic to me and asked me not to be hard on myself. I left with mixed emotions. The next day I returned to pick up my video recording of my flight.To my utter surprise Vincent and Alison asked if I would like to fly again free of cost. Their sporting gesture touched me greatly. I very greatful to both of them for making my short stay at Motuka a very memoriable one. Vincent also introduced me to a vetran pilot of the W W 2.and I had a flight in T 6 Texan. Absolutly Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I'd really like to give this 6 stars. What a great experience. If you're anywhere local (i.e within 8 hours travel time) do this. Vincent and Alison were both friendly and welcoming and have an obvious passion for what they do. Vincent is a natural teacher who explains everything clearly and calmly. He demystifies what you're about to do and is very clear in talking you through the manoeuvers. He obviously delights in sharing his skills. Watch some of the video footage and you'll see

If you're only going to do this once get the video option. I'd love to do this again and again but living in the UK that's not possible.

Thanks again ! What a blast, words cannot do the experience justice.