“The most amazing experience”
Review of u-fly extreme - CLOSED

u-fly extreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you want something like you have never done before then you should try this, it was such an amazing experience Alison & Vincent really deliver a quality experience the whole thing from when I walked in to when I left was so well done they even looked after my friend Dave who wasn't flying but wanted to take his own still photo's of the plane and my experience they ensured he missed nothing and showed him some shots and angles he hadn't seen ensuring he got to take plenty of great still photographs.

I can't praise the quality of the experience high enough nevermind about how totally awesome the actual flying was, I never thought within a minute of taking off I would be performing rolls,loops or flying inverted absolutely amazing and the view you get of the New Zealand countryside is like no other.

Afterwards once I had taken the overalls off the raw footage of my flight was played back on a big screen TV with Vincent reviewing talking me through what we were doing at the time then within days an online version of the video was available which we watched while sitting in the campervan at a campsite. The production quality of the video is amazing with a HD version on USB stick being posted to my home address.

The guys are GoPro friendly so if you have your own GoPro take it they have a mount set up on the wing looking sideways at you so you can make your own video mix of the flight afterwards.

Make sure you include this experience in your trip to New Zealand.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

It sounds crazy but within 30 seconds of taking off you'll be flying a stunt plane! By the end you'll have done, rolls, loops, cuban 8s (don't worry I didn't know what that was either!), upside down flying and all above some incredible scenery. Vincent is fantastic, so calm and clear you just have to follow his simple instructions. I was pretty nervous before the flight especially watching my friend go before me but Alison completely reassures you. By the end of the flight you'll have run out of superlatives and will probably just resort to "wow"!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The coolest thing ive ever done in my life =) It is a must do in new zealand for every backpacker who travels the south island. Dont waste your money on a skydive or a boring kayak trip around some islands.. this is the real deal!
Vince and his wife are so nice and they take care of everything and they make u feel real comfortable. It is an once in a lifetime experience and unique in the world.
Just Do It!!!!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best thing ever! Thanks Alison, thanks Vincent! I am so happy to make this decision, flying a stunt plane is real fun! You have the control for all the maneuvers, just follow Vincent's instruction!

Although I arrived very late the other day, Alison and Vincent are so patient. Alison is more like a sister who make you feel comfortable and give you all the confidence. Vincent is more strict and precise that you can fully trust him. Don't be too scared, believe you can do it if you can ride on a roller coaster! What's more, this is absolutely much fun than that because you don't really feel the G force, and what's more important is that you are in your control, you can enjoy as much fun as you can.

Incredible memory and absolutely highly recommended!