We visited towards the end of the season and thee was plenty of choice of sites (All nice a grassy - Which after a few weeks of stopping in dust bowls is heaven) - the pool had plenty of custom but never felt crowded. And we had enough room for a run with a football with the kids - luxury : )
There was a couple of school trips in which broke the peace a little (No trouble - just high spirits) - Given its such a large site if was good to see good facilities but I'd dread to visit when full and you'd struggle to get a toe in the water - thankfully not a worry we had.
Staff in reception were very friendly and helpfull.
I'm sure in reality visitors will balance what they are there to do - Fishing, Arnhem Land, Boat tours etc. with timing and all the other factors that make a great trip Bugs - Temperature - Rain etc.
We left hapy we'd stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- also 286 caravan and camping sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park