Lovely setting. We really enjoyed the billabong style pool and relaxing poolside bar and cafe.The food was great. We also enjoyed the free ranger talk in the evening. We stayed at the end of the dry and the park was humming but not crowded which was lucky for us.
We had a cabin which was neat, well equipped, quiet, very clean and the bed was comfortable. We liked the BBQ at the back.
It was a terrific base to launch from and had all we needed and a lovely green space around the pool to relax in after the heat of the day.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of hints about the best sights and times to visit. (like Ubirr rocks at sunset). I'd recommend it and the price was reasonable in comparison to other accomodation I sourced in Kakadu. Sal and Col
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also 286 Caravan And Camping Sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park