Villa La Grotta exceeded my expectations, what a wonderful surprise.
The hotel manager Vlad and Simona went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Always recommending great places to have dinner.
We had the Leonardi Divinci room with a terrace which overlooked the pool and yard. Our view of the Tuscan landscape was so beautiful.
Breakfast was very satisfying and plentiful.
I would definitely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Tuscany, along the wine road which leads to Arezzo, in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside of vineyards, olive groves, ancient hamlets and churches, Villa La Grotta is a typical Tuscan manor house dated late-700, perfectly restored and opened to welcome guests, who wish to taste the genuine hospitality of our territory. Its strategic position allows daily escapes to Siena, Arezzo, Florence and numerous other minor towns of cultural interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa La Grotta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Grotta Hotel San Giustino Valdarno
- Villa La Grotta Italy/Tuscany