Review Highlights
Awesome Experience

Can’t rate this experience more highly...staying in a tree house and ziplining around the jungle... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
minnie425
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Reliving a childhood dream

Definitely an unique experience if you are adventurous. The ziplining and treehouse stay was fun... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Thexder
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews zip lining tree house express tour gibbon experience waterfall tour classic tour rice rainy season amazing experience once in a lifetime playing cards dry season safety video national park out of this world first aid kit the kitchen
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We had the best time at the Gibbon Experience! The staff were great, everything was organised so well, the zip lines were sooo much fun, the tree house was epic, the views incredible, the shower so cool, the food so tasty..... it was all just so so awesome, can't stop raving about it!

We'd read on TripAdvisor that the food can have smaller portions, and we did feel that a bit on the second day (first day we couldn't even finish everything), but as we'd brought some crackers and nuts , this wasn't at all a problem. In any case, food tasted lush!

The bedding was great, good mosquito nets, there's drinking water, soap, towels.... the tree houses have it all! Definitely recommend it!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This was an absolutely incredible experience that is hard to describe in words. I was nervous booking this experience because we heard about the tragedy that recently occurred and some of the other reviews that say it is dangerous. However, we felt they did a very good job in ensuring our safety and we felt very comfortable the whole time. We were also concerned about the price but it was worth every penny and I would probably pay more. Our tour guides were wonderful and helpful and really made our experience incredible. If you have time I would highly recommend making the trip to do this !!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Without doubt one of the most awesome experiences you can participate in, I was lucky enough to find myself with 6 other people from around the globe and we went on to depart the tour with huge smiles and great memories that we all agreed were highlights of our travelling lives thus far, the weather was perfect and being lucky enough to spot the family of Gibbons in tranquil surroundings from both of the tree houses we stayed in will be a lasting memory, highly recommended and I hope you also get the same luck!!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank lmack06
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We loved it! Staying in the treehouse scrutinizing the jungle to catch a glimpse of a gibbons family, waking up to the sounds of gibbons singing, eating delicious lao food, ziplining through the forest, exchanging with the guides and much more was worth every penny.
We stayed in treehouse #7 and were 4 persons. We were lucky the weather was good (it plays huge factor on how good your experience will be)

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I guess I went there during low season so I was the only one signed up for the waterfall experience. They were super accommodating and asked me if I would like to switch to one with more people. I chose to go at it alone. My guide could speak a little bit of English and made it a great experience for me. Ziplining was great and I saw a ton of langurs and animals. Since so few people were signed up they allowed me to do the waterfall the first day and the classic experience the second day. The combination was perfect. In case it was unclear in their description, it is extremely unlikely that you will see any animals in anything but the classic experience.

Date of experience: May 2017