“very nice stay”

Hotel Sharada International
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udupi
Hotel Sharada International
Ranked #7 of 19 Udupi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had a good stay at the hotel. The rooms are big and comfortable bed. Also its well located only 6 km from malpe beach and 2 km from sri krishna temple and service bus stand. Autorickshaw availabe just outsise the hotel as it is on highway.
I would suggest to book an AC room since its humid outside and one can relax in ac room after sightseeing.
Also the bar is good.
But food is not that good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was on a family trip to costal belt during Dasar school holiday and unfortunate that I chose this hotel. I chose this hotel only because Kediyoor hotel in the town was full and my main activities were to visit Malpe beach and st Mary's Island.this hotel is on NH and had good wide road around.

I am totally upset with front desk person called Mr Uday who thinks he has support and bigger than Hotel owner Mr Shetty. Please note I was born and studied in Udupi and now happened to settle in Bangalore.

Since I have good connects , during my stay here in this hotel many of my friends had visited and accompanied me during Malpe visit.

During check out I wanted to thank the hotel staff but to my surprise Uday told me that " Nivu Naama Haikidri". This is a local slang used to say you cheated me. This was pretty nasty comment . In English this means " you have cheated". He thought that we stayed 5 members in one room as 2 of my relatives were with me all the time.

I am happy with the room boy and the security staff who were very helpful.

On hotel aspect - rooms are not well maintained as name has international in it. Toilets were very dirty in room 105 , beds are very hard. If there are any functions then there will be loud noises
Has lot of paring but on a rainy day it will be muddy and you will spoil your footwear.

Also this hotel has been used by regulars as "adda".

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nightfligher
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had our lunch at Sharada Interantional enroute to Mangalore from Goa. The staff is courteous and polite. Food quality is strictly average. We ordered pomfret fry, fried rice and a mixed vegetable dish. The pomfret was overly deep fried and was bought much before the main course, although, we requested them to bring in all the items together. Ambience average, no idea about the rest rooms since we didn't use them. Adequate parking.
All in all, if out of options, one can surely dine in here since we found the restaurant quiet clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in hotel for one night. The room was okay but the bed has bugs in it. The room service is not good. We ordered Tea and the fellow came with a thermas and cup in hand without any tray. The Tea was horrible and cup not clean. The resturant looks all dark even in daylight maybe not much ligths switched on. It took 30mins for our food to come and it was not tasty at all. It might be a budget place to stay but if one can find other options better go there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Not Recommended for Family as there will be always crowds attending functions and liquors are served with Non vegetarian food the smell is non tolerable otherwise neat clean rooms with excellent service

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A good hotel with clean and airy rooms. Restaurant is good serving good food. The staff on the bell are prompt and courteous. Service is also good. Minor irritation is the location of the hotel which is around 2 kms away from the town area on the bypass road. However, it depends on the traveller whether he wants to be put up in a serene surrounding and be away from the hustle and bustle of the busy town life. As already mentioned the staff at the reception are ever willing to call an autorickshaw for you on a 5-10 minute notice. Some of the rooms has a very scenic view. All in all a good hotel depending on your purpose of travel to Udupi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Nice to stay but food quality is not so good. Reception people are friendly and service is in-time always. They need to improve their restaurant cleanness. Quite easy to connect to other places. Will like to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple