“LIKE A HIDDEN RUBY !! ONE OF THE BEST IN LONDON!!!!5*****”
Review of Sami's Spice

Sami's Spice
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Brentford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Tucked away on the High street sits Sami's Spice for me the best mix of south and north Bangladeshi cuisine in London ! I chose the chefs special ! it had a great balance of perfectly toasted spice and seasoning , I would happily go out my way to eat this dish again and I would recommend anybody who visits to ask for this as its not on the menu!! I still now memorise the flavours on my palate . I would defiantly recommend this little gem to anybody !! What a great atmosphere , great experience , a great high quality friendly service and last of all a great eat !!! I will be back very soon !! I rate this establishment a 5 star eatery !! The pictures just don’t do the justice !!! Thank you so much once again !

1  Thank luke p

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Came back to Samis spice after a few months and it did not fail to amaze me. The food once again was spot on and the customer service was absolutely brilliant. Give this place a try if your in the area highly recommended.

1  Thank nabzy123
Reviewed 27 August 2016

This is by far the best Indian restaurant in Brentford (and for miles around) serving up a good range of dishes. I've eaten in once (it's a BYOB) and the staff are really friendly, hospitable and keen to please guests.

Highly recommend the Handi dish, which is a specialist creation at Sami's - it is absolutely delicious. Seriously recommended, they won't disappoint.

2  Thank GustaveHenne
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This premises used to be a cafe, my husband picked up a menu as we love Indian food.
We ordered a takeaway online based on reviews we read on TA and thoroughly enjoyed the food.
It is authentic Bangladeshi/Indian food, good portions and reasonably priced.
One of the best chicken madras I have eaten and the mint sauce is excellent, my husband also enjoyed the chicken byriani.
We will definitely be regular customers, just hope they maintain the excellent food and great service.

1  Thank Annewilltravel
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The service was great, the staff are super friendly. And the butter chicken was delicious! I would definitely would go again with my family.

1  Thank x213