Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock
US$278
Novotel London Brentford(Brentford)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$154
  • Pool
Travelodge London Kew Bridge(Brentford)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Villa Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Kew Bridge Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Brentford Hotel(Brentford)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Restaurant
Kew Gardens Hotel(Kew)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$149
Agoda.com
US$63
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Chiswick(London)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboston manorexecutive roomopen lobbytwo double bedscar parkreception staffbusiness triptwickenham stadiumduty managerheathrow airportbreakfast was excellentgood nights sleepbooked this hotelstayed for one nightnight's sleepmodern hotelkew gardens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This should be the model for all Holiday Inn's. Excellent layout to the reception\bar area which has recently been refurbished. Brilliant, friendly staff including a phone call to my room 10 mins after checking in to ask if everything was OK.
Rooms clean and spacious. The room even had a welcome cake when I arrived and a Welcome Back message on the mirror. All these small touches make a huge difference as the rooms haven't changed since I last came but by adding these couple of welcome "gifts", then it makes the guest happier. Breakfast very good (maybe some of the hot items could have been a bit warmer) but the continental side of it was fantastic. Cannot rate the hotel highly enough. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank h0bn0b
StellaFernandes01, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for a First Class review!

The new Open Lobby Concept has been short listed for a Design Award and we're keeping fingers crossed! I'm glad you loved our little surprises in your room. I shall pass on your comment to the breakfast team ... now we really can't afford to slip especially when you've given us a 5 star rating. I have already passed on your kind comments to the team.

Thank you for returning to us and lovely to see that you stay in our InterContinental hotels during your travels.

Look forward to return!

and your friendly Brentfordians

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The first time I stayed at this hotel the experience was awesome so I was very excited about my return visit.

Prior to arriving I emailed Stella the General Manager to ask if I could have a room over looking the lock.

On checking in I was very pleased to be advised that I had been upgraded to an Executive Room. I was allocated room 133 which has amazing views of the canal and surrounding area.

The room was huge inside with all mod cons. I loved the very spacious desk area and comfy office chair.

Free wifi is great too as most hotels charge for wifi.

I am looking forward to returning back again soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dmawson
StellaFernandes01, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Always a pleasure to have you with us!

Thank you for posting a wonderful review.

and the Brentfordians
wishing you a million welcomes on every return!

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

A lot of high-spec renovation and a superb staff make this Holiday Inn stand apart from the others along the M4. That said, a great canal lock location is undone by gritty surroundings, congested traffic and tatty storefronts.

The proximity to Kew & Richmond are what brought my wife and I here but we are unlikely to return; the prices are high, beds are not at all comfortable and the rooms are basic at best. A lobby cafe & great reception staff duly noted.

If you're in town for business this might be a fine location, for private trips this might not be your best option - look around! The staff are truly wonderful and it pains me to not recommend their hotel but the location ruined it for me - sorry!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for the generous 4 star rating. We are of course delighted that your loved our new Open Lobby space.

I am concerned that the beds were not comfortable and would be grateful if you could let me know which room you stayed in so that I can address this problem.

I am aware that the council have plans to upgrade some of the shopfronts in Brentford in the near future and improve the area in general. As I sit in on the board meetings, I will pass this on to the committee as we too look forward to an improved area.

The prices fluctuate depending on demand in the area. Let's see what we can do for you should you visit the area again. We would love to have you back and I sincerely look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Best wishes
stella.fernandes@redefinebdl.com

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I got a last minute deal, after a spontaneous decission to spend the weekend in London. The hotel was lovely, very clean and very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. It was the staff, however, who make it something special. There were always lots of staff available downstairs so you never have to wait. Check in was a breeze and whenever you walk in you are greeted with a friendly smile and a good morning. It is obvious that the stafff are really well trained as even those wearing trainee badges are well, informed helpful and kind, you get the impression that nothing would be too much trouble.

The only reason for not giving this hotel 5 stars is the location. If you want a hotel to use as a base for visitng central london then you would be better to chose a hotel in East London where transport connections are better. The hotel is a 15 - 20 min stroll from Brentford but this is an overhead station, not tube. The nearest tube is one and a half miles away and even then is at the edge of the Picadily Line. On Sunday we would have had to wait over an hour for a train from Brentford into Waterloo. In my opinion Stratford, post olympics, is a better bet for a reasonably priced hotel with excellent transport links across London, they have a Hokiday Inn and a Holiday Inn Express there too. If however, you want to visit Kew Gardens, Syon Park, or take a canal walk then I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sunnywin

Thank you so much for your heart warming comments about the staff at the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock. They are truly passionate and caring and I am indeed very proud of them.
I have already shared your comments with the team.

Thank you also for the top ratings on cleanliness and our rooms. Our housekeeper and maintenance take great pride in delivering high standards.

I hope we will have the pleasure to serve you again.

and the Brentfordians
You're the reason we're here!

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous modern decor, staff lovely, breakfast great. You definitely get what you pay for in terms of hotel accommodation! Well worth it. Starbucks on site - woo hoo!!!! (Love the hall carpets too!) Bit strange that evening meals have to be taken in rooms thought.

• Stayed: September 2013
StellaFernandes01, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

It is always lovely to receive such wonderful feedback.

I'm glad you loved our hearty breakfast and the service you received from our staff.
We offer an all day dining downstairs in the restaurant and bar area; Room Service delivered to the room or Take-In whereby our guests collect thier meal from our To-Go Cafe and can then choose where to dine. I'm sorry that our dinner options were not explained to you.

Please visit us again and experience our hospitality in our dining area. Thank you for kind note.

and the lovely Brentfordians