Review Highlights
Made with love

I haven’t attended to any class yet but I’ve tasted a few of Sara’s products and so far I’ve loved... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2024
Isabella V
Isleworth, United Kingdom
via mobile
Make your own Christmas Crackers!

Just attended a new course at Hen Corner - this time making our own linen Christmas crackers... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2023
S8619ILkareny

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews bee keeping bread eggs cheese making chicken cakes hot cross buns seville orange feel confident wonderful teacher chilli jam great introduction cooking skills lovely pizza own home life cycle sustainable living
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Sara quickly makes you feel totally at ease, in fact the first thing you get is a lovely cup of tea and a warm sample of what you will be making during the course of the day.
I've always wanted to get to grips with bread making as I love to cook, so I was excited to get it as my Birthday Present and the day was enjoyable and fun. There was plenty of time to chat and get to know the the other person on the course too, the day was sprinkled with cups of tea, great advise and loads of bread and buns at the end of the day. Brilliant

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Delighted with my order of cheese and chilli bread, half and half bread and cinnamon swirls. The cheese and chilli bread was fantastic - very tasty indeed - and the cinnamon swirls were wolfed down by our guests, leaving one disappointed husband later! Well done, Sara!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 30 October 2015

My two sons (9 and 5) and I visited Sara at Hen's Corner for an Autumn experience over the half term for a 2 hour experience. It was truly a memorial and fun way to spend the afternoon. Hen's corner really is an oasis and Sara made us feel completely at home. In our jam packed 2 hours we managed to home-make some truly delicious bread, explore the garden to reap it's rewards. We harvested pumpkins, garlic and chillis and turned it into an Autumnal soup. The boys also loved feeding the chickens and checking out the freshly laid eggs! We'll definitely be revisiting.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Home made bread, cake and preservatives from out of a neighbours kitchen and garden. What else would anyone ask for within their street.
We have tried the bread and garden piccalilli which have been delicious. We look forward to sampling more wares soon!

3  Thank queenvic2015
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Hen Corner sits at the end of a terraced street seemingly an ordinary terraced house. When you get in there it's a total eye opener. They have chickens, bees, fruit trees and grow their own veggies. The latest venture is a micro brewery. I popped by a couple of times now on a Friday and I have to say it's fantastic. The bread is made with organic flour and is baked fresh. We went for a seeded cobbler and it was yummy.

They also have preserves - the strawberry jam was fantastic. The apple jelly was yummy and sweet with a hint of chilli.

It's a lovely friendly place with yummy home baked bread and home made preserves. Oh and the local honey is astounding!

This is a great addition to the community and I can't recommend it enough!

When