Review Highlights
Awesome day at Hen Corner which made me a Bread Angel!

I have previously done the sourdough course and basic bread course with Sara at Hen Corner.Her... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anni T
Fantastic mince pies

I’ve just been on my weekly visit to hen corner. The gluten free mince pies are the best I have... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2018
constantdiner2013
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews bee keeping bread cheese making learning how eggs different types delicious lunch cakes sausage lovely home great teacher relaxed atmosphere preserves cinnamon buns feel confident seville orange carrot cake
Reviewed 15 April 2016

A great introduction to beekeeping, from theory to equipment to getting close to the bees. Sara created a really relaxed atmosphere which made it all easy. Lovely setting and delicious lunch too.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Lovely warm day to learn the basics of beekeeping with Sara. A hands on experience with a wonderful teacher. Could not have asked for more information in a day of learning a new skill.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

A fantastic day learning the skills of spoon carving, relaxed atmosphere and a feast for lunch. I felt very welcome.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Sara was very friendly and warmly welcomed us to her kitchen and lovely garden.She made me,a bread making novice,feel at ease and went on to completely demystify the process as we kneaded .....and kneaded !I thoroughly enjoyed myself and feel confident to bake bread at home now.The proceeds of my labours were delicious and much appreciated by my family.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Went on this with my 16 year old daughter.. Sara made us feel very welcome and at home. My daughter really enjoyed the day - the first cookery course that she has been on.
Sara is a fount of knowledge, and it was pitched just right.
We made three different types of bread dough, and two different products from each type.
The cinnamon buns are to die for! Totally recommended