Review Highlights
A lovely day and I learnt a lot!

Sara was very welcoming and quickly had us mixing, proving and baking. We made 7 different types... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kcbraz61
London, United Kingdom
Sourdough and special breads

What a lovely day! Sara was so welcoming, and it was interesting to hear her story, learn about all... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen C
London, United Kingdom

All reviews bee keeping bread learning how cheese making different types eggs cakes delicious lunch sausage chilli relaxed atmosphere great teacher hot cross buns local honey preserves urban garden feel confident
Reviewed 15 April 2016

A great introduction to beekeeping, from theory to equipment to getting close to the bees. Sara created a really relaxed atmosphere which made it all easy. Lovely setting and delicious lunch too.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Lovely warm day to learn the basics of beekeeping with Sara. A hands on experience with a wonderful teacher. Could not have asked for more information in a day of learning a new skill.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

A fantastic day learning the skills of spoon carving, relaxed atmosphere and a feast for lunch. I felt very welcome.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Sara was very friendly and warmly welcomed us to her kitchen and lovely garden.She made me,a bread making novice,feel at ease and went on to completely demystify the process as we kneaded .....and kneaded !I thoroughly enjoyed myself and feel confident to bake bread at home now.The proceeds of my labours were delicious and much appreciated by my family.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Went on this with my 16 year old daughter.. Sara made us feel very welcome and at home. My daughter really enjoyed the day - the first cookery course that she has been on.
Sara is a fount of knowledge, and it was pitched just right.
We made three different types of bread dough, and two different products from each type.
The cinnamon buns are to die for! Totally recommended