Review Highlights
Scandinavian Baking Workshop

This workshop was absolutely brilliant - packed with new skills and techniques and using a... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2024
S8619ILkareny
Don’t miss this!

Sara always makes our Hen Corner trips interesting and fun. Great for families as well as fab... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2024
Victoria K
Ealing

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews bee keeping bread eggs cheese making chicken cakes hot cross buns seville orange feel confident wonderful teacher chilli jam great introduction cooking skills lovely pizza own home life cycle sustainable living
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Just spent a lovely and informative evening with Sarah learning how to look after chickens in my London garden. It was great to get some hands on experience of handling hens and the food and drink provided was very welcome too. I am looking forward to having the fresh eggs in the goody bag for breakfast tomorrow

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I very happy to recommend Hen Corner. I have been on two courses and come away with practical experience, recipe sheets and tips that have helped greatly. I have since made alot of the cinnamon rolls which are a big success, esp at work!! Thank you Sara for the warm welcome and your delicious baking and helping inspire me making bread, pasteries and sausages.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Very enjoyable couple of hours learning how to make sausages. Sara is passionate about living sustainably and also very practical. I like how she makes things simple and leaves space for individual creativity.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We had a really wonderful afternoon, it was both very informative and inspirational.
Thank you very much for your hospitality and very useful tips.
We hope to start our very own journey very soon.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Spending the day at Hen Corner making bread in a very relaxed setting was brilliant. I had made my own bread before with varying degree of success. Going on this course not only showed me what to do better than any recipe could but also what parts of the process were important and why. I came out much more confident in my abilities and thoroughly enjoyed the day. That said the proof of the bread is in the eating so I brought leftovers to the office the following day: it was gone in no time and they were all asking for more.

Date of experience: February 2016