Review Highlights
Don’t miss this!

Reviewed 30 March 2024
Victoria K
Ealing
Wonderful introduction to Scandinavian Baking!

Reviewed 8 March 2024
Helen C

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews bee keeping bread eggs cheese making chicken cakes hot cross buns seville orange feel confident wonderful teacher chilli jam great introduction cooking skills lovely pizza own home life cycle sustainable living
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2024

Sara always makes our Hen Corner trips interesting and fun. Great for families as well as fab courses for adults. There is something for everyone and well worth checking out!

Date of experience: March 2024
1  Thank Victoria K
Reviewed 8 March 2024

Sara gave me a very warm welcome into her home, she created a lovely atmosphere for a days baking, learning new skills and meeting new people. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2024
1  Thank Helen C
HenCorner, Owner at Hen Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2024

Thanks Helen,

I really enjoyed the day as well - I hope to see you again another time!

Reviewed 27 January 2024 via mobile

I haven’t attended to any class yet but I’ve tasted a few of Sara’s products and so far I’ve loved each one of them: from her bread to her sweet pastries, to the amazingly tasty honey… Thank you for giving me the opportunity to support my community, while eating well!
I can’t wait to get my hands on some fresh eggs next! ;-)

Date of experience: January 2024
1  Thank Isabella V
HenCorner, Owner at Hen Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2024

Wow, thanks Isabella, what a lovely review!
The hens will be laying loads of eggs soon 🐓

Reviewed 20 January 2024

Nice but very expensive, untrained staff . The poor girl was having her worst day, getting mixed up and dropping milk bottle. Had VERY BAD SELECTION for vegan !

Date of experience: December 2023

Hi,
I’m really sorry, but I think this review may have been meant for a different business?
We are not a coffee shop, we run courses (baking, bee keeping, cheese making, etc.).
We always ask for dietary requirements and supply refreshments accordingly.

Reviewed 13 December 2023

Just attended a new course at Hen Corner - this time making our own linen Christmas crackers; wonderfully sustainable because they can be re-used year after year. We even made our own gifts to pack inside them - home-made truffles and beeswax heart tealights. As ever, Sara made as so welcome and plied us with delicious food and drinks throughout the day (all included in the already great value workshop price). A wonderful way to get into the Christmas mood!

Date of experience: December 2023