“brilliant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had not been here for some time but despite a very bad experience with rude staff at a Hertfordshire Branch decided to give Pinner another try. So very glad we did. Very warm afternoon so we sat in the small outside area under a very big umbrella. My friend and I both had the beef salad which was absolutely delicious, followed by a huge portion of equally delicious tirimisu. The staff could not have been nicer and provided excellent service. Will definitely return soon to this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to celebrate our anniversary at Prezzo Pinner, and Ellen made this evening very special for us. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Bruschetta was fresh and very delicious and the calabria burger was fantastic . Nice garden outside and plus they have a place for your toddler to play.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For the last couple of years I have always used Pizza Express as my place to visit with my 3 and 4 year olds as my choice for Italian cuisine. OMG why the hell did I not try this place any earlier. On arrival the restaurant has a nicer upmarket yet relaxed feel compared to pizza express. The dining area near the clay oven was lovely. The menu had everything. The variation was superb. As for the size of the portions they were more then generous with quality. Our waitress made my wife and kids feel very welcome. As an added bonus both kids had a 3 course meal for £1 each. Unreal. My spaghetti carbonara was lovely and my wife’s spaghetti bolognese also good quality. Kids were entertained with crayons and drawing. 10/10 experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Our family favorite place for a meal, great value meals and friendly staff.Always a great night out.