We were a family of 5 visiting the resort for a 3 day holiday (including a 8 year old child). We selected the resort largely based on the reviews on this forum. Sadly our experience was not in line with the average sentiment expressed here.
- Very peaceful
- Rooms are spacious and comfortable
- Staff is quite courteous
- Pool is nice
- The staff is too laid back. The coffee came 25 min after ordering on breakfast table. The shuttle came 40 min late despite telling them previous night.
- There is no semblance of a beach anywhere close to the resort
- The sea water is too dirty to even walk
- It takes 45 min of travel and 45 min of waiting to get to any sort of civilization
- Almost no recreational activities on the resort
Overall: It is nice is you want to take a long peaceful break but not so good for a 'fun' holidayMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking