San Antonio Corfu Resort
US$150
US$134
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswhite housedreams barkalami baygreek nightair conupper poolstunning viewsfree transferwalking difficultieslocal tavernasbeach shoestwo weeksyear after yearsteep slopequiet resortview from the balconyself catering
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Just looking at our magic booking...........adding holiday extras........to our pending holiday to The Adonis, it truly is a wonderful place, made special by the staff , that is a bit special when you take your family to a safe, secure, supurb place, knowing that we will definately enjoy it yet again, its gorgeous !!!!!!

Room Tip: bit hot in studio...........please book a fan !!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Viv M
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We are returning to Kalami this year, we have visited 4 times in the past 8 years, 2 times staying at the Adonis. The staff have always been lovely and have gone out of their way to help. A few years ago on our first stay at the Adonis we booked 2 studios (we are a family of 4) as all the apartments were booked. When we arrived we were very dissapointed as the studios were on separate floors. Maria & Gina realized we were disappointed and put us in one of their private apartments which should have been much more expensive. We offered to pay a supplement as the situation was our fault, (no guarantees they would be on the same floor), but they would not accept.

Please take no notice of the review below, the Adonis is a great place with fantastic genuine staff. We continue to visit many Greek Islands resorts, but only return to Kalami. I am yet to find anywhere as lovely and unspoilt as Kalami and the Adonis is a big part of what makes Kalami so special.

Room Tip: E-mail the Adonis direct and ask for the kind of room you require i.e. quiet, good view, easy access etc. I know from personal experience if they are able to oblige they will.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
11  Thank Jollys1
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I DON't BELIEVE IT!! Just written a looooooooong review and it's gone to Cyber Space Doh! anyway Kalami and Adonis Asonits is FAB FAB FAB the place, the people ,everything. Don't delay book 2day.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea view the higher ya go the more ya get, we stay on 2 or 3 due to older legs on young head !!!! there is a lift though so no probs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank woodiedee
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I have stayed at the Adonis Asonitis hotel at least once a year for the past 9 years. My first visit was with Thomson but every other one I have booked direct and the service has always been far better. The review below 'Online Fraudsters' is rubbish and I can only believe it was written by someone who goes through life taking advantage of others. All the staff at The Adonis are honest, helpful and 100% trustworthy and if a mistake was made it would be an honest one and they would have done everything to make it right. Anyone with an ounce of sense would have double checked the rate that was shown, but some people just like to take advantage and then when they dont get there own way they hurl abuse. I have been at the Adonis when people have been ill and Maria and Stavros have taken the guests to hospital themselves with no fuss or charge, I could go on for ages giving examples of the help they have given guests above and beyond what is expected. If you are put off going here because of such a review it is your loss as you will miss out on what would have been one of your best holidays, when you talk to other guests you will hear over and over again, the reason they come back is because of the people they feel like family. My message to catgirl27 'get a life'

Room Tip: All the rooms have fantastic views
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
10  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I have been travelling to Kalami in Corfu for over 10 years. It is with out doubt one of the most beautiful places, enhanced by the staff at the Adonis Asonitis Apartments. I would urge anybody thinking of going on holiday to this resort for a holiday to ignore the review "Online Fraudsters". I have travelled with Thomson Holidays as a package, and also booked as an independent with the apartments direct. If anybody in their right mind thinks they can get an apartment overlooking the sea for €14 per night they must be living on a different planet. These apartments have spectacular sea views, are close to the beach and have the most amazing people working there whose aim is to make your holiday one you will never forget.
If there was a problem with costings for a September booking I can guanntee that it would have been a genuine mistake and certainly NOT fraudulent.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family