We have stayed at this hotel twice now and already booked for next year.
In short we love this this place ! And very safe for the kids.
So this place is on a hill but then you get great sea views. There is a lift to most floors but you will have some walking to do up and down steps. Personally this place is not suited for the less able when it comes to walking.
When you arrive in the dark you will probably be at the top if the hill depending on room numbers. You go down lots of steps and you will think omg where gave we come to. It's when you get up in the morning and open your shutters on to the balcony the omg will be this place is stunning !
Has two great pools with bars around. The bottom pool is a serious sun trap so beware !
Reception very help full ( we love Gina who works on there ) saying that all the staff are just great.
There is some good entertainment and greek dancing night night not to be missed.
Shop on the complex which is a little expensive compared to built up areas but then it would be.
Lots or tavernas selling good food .
Long pebble beach with clear sea.
Rooms large, and nice but remember as most greek self catering kitchen facilities are limited. This place is no different than any other . Fridge, hot plate and microwave sort of oven for cooking pizza etc. small kitchen area. We had breakfast and lunch in everyday and I cooked for 6 no problem. Ie salad , omelettes etc etc, nothing to complex.
If you want a place that you can stay in resort this is the place. If you like to travel around and see the sights you will need a car as this place is remote.
You can hire boats from the hotel at a competitive price also.
We found thus hotel us full if repeat customers and books up very early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the gentle slopes of Kalami Bay, between centuries old olive groves, San Antonio Corfu Resort impresses with its' magnificent views over the sea and the small fishing village. Right across the bay, lays Gerald Durrell's white house by the sea and at the foothills of the resort a stone pebbled beach with crystal clear water suggests plenty of quality time under the sun. The typically Mediterranean architecture and the amphitheatrically set room blocks ensure a small village-style setting with nothing to obstruct the ever-present views. The spacious rooms have large balconies, unpretentious design and every facility needed for a carefree summer holiday by the sea. Right at the middle level of the resort, lays one of the most stunning swimming pools on the island, hanging over the majestic bay. An ideal hotspot not only for swimming and sunbathing during the day but for sipping a cool cocktail from the cozy bar during the evening under the clear moonlight. The San Antonio Resort's restaurant offers its culinary treats next to a second swimming pool at the foot of the olive grove, next to the bay. A warm "kalimera" from our passionate local staff welcomes you to the extensive breakfast buffet served daily full of fresh produce from the Corfiot land and everything needed for one to start a great day on the island. The menus for lunch and dinner include healthy Mediterranean delicacies and superb Corfiot specialties with a twist of creativity by our chefs. The new Beach Bar-Restaurant is the ideal choice for bathers, as it offers the most refreshing drinks, various tasty snacks and light meals right on the beach. As the sun goes down, music enlivens the senses with live events organized by the hotel for its discerning guests. For those more active, the hotel beach offers water sports possibilities like water-skiing, paragliding, fun rings, banana rides, canoeing and sea cycling, but if you just want to find your own personal corner on a secluded beach or simply spend the day at the sea there is nothing like hiring a motor boat for yourself from the bay and make your own exploration. Our fully informed reception or service personnel will be glad to assist with ideas, options plus their valuable local information and suggestions. A short ride away lays the bustling little town of Kassiopi, a vibrant cosmopolitan hotspot for shopping, traditional restaurants and a healthy nightlife for all ages. San Antonio Corfu resort is perfectly located to take advantage of what the whole island of Corfu has to offer. Distance from Corfu town, the port and Corfu's international airport is just 32 km (transfer time approx. 45 minutes). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Antonio Corfu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Asonitis Apartments Kalami
- Adonis Asonitis Apartments Hotel Kalami
- San Antonio Corfu Resort Kalami