I stayed here with my partner and son (then 7).... and we had a perfect holiday.
The apartments are very comfortable, well maintained by friendly staff and have the choice of two lovely pools - one rooftop - definitely the best. The views are stunning over Kalami bay.
As usual with Greek accommodation, the room was basic but clean and basic facilities (kettle, microwave, oven, 2 hob rings, fridge, no air con but we managed with a fan!) but it's enough to get you by if you like self-catering and like us just use the room for sleeping and maybe breakfast! Big enough for the 3 of us to be comfortable.
There were a few steep slopes but nothing unmanageable unless you have mobility difficulties.
The food at the apartments was ok, not great, but we like to eat out. DEFINITELY try Dimitris' restaurant.... We went there for my 30th Birthday during our stay, and the food was gorgeous.... the manager very friendly. I'd love to go back there one day. They even have a FREE taxi service that will come and pick you up from your apartments and bring you back too.
The taxi driver complimented us on our son and told us we should make more children...... Our 2nd son was born last June, so thanks Dimitri! :-D
Kalami is a very quiet and tranquil resort with a few lovely restaurants. It's a place in Corfu more untouched by tourism and commercialism which we prefer. If you like busy then it's probably not for you.... try Sidari or Acharavi instead. But you can't beat the views and peaceful of the Kalami bay.
The sea is perfect for swimming and very child friendly. I love sandy beaches - but I did get used to the big pebbles and would go again too.
Also consider hiring a speedboat and visiting the neighbouring coves, such as Nisaki, Agni and Kalamaki. LOVELY. We hired from the cafe on the beach and it was reasonable and reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the gentle slopes of Kalami Bay, between centuries old olive groves, San Antonio Corfu Resort impresses with its' magnificent views over the sea and the small fishing village. Right across the bay, lays Gerald Durrell's white house by the sea and at the foothills of the resort a stone pebbled beach with crystal clear water suggests plenty of quality time under the sun. The typically Mediterranean architecture and the amphitheatrically set room blocks ensure a small village-style setting with nothing to obstruct the ever-present views. The spacious rooms have large balconies, unpretentious design and every facility needed for a carefree summer holiday by the sea. Right at the middle level of the resort, lays one of the most stunning swimming pools on the island, hanging over the majestic bay. An ideal hotspot not only for swimming and sunbathing during the day but for sipping a cool cocktail from the cozy bar during the evening under the clear moonlight. The San Antonio Resort's restaurant offers its culinary treats next to a second swimming pool at the foot of the olive grove, next to the bay. A warm "kalimera" from our passionate local staff welcomes you to the extensive breakfast buffet served daily full of fresh produce from the Corfiot land and everything needed for one to start a great day on the island. The menus for lunch and dinner include healthy Mediterranean delicacies and superb Corfiot specialties with a twist of creativity by our chefs. The new Beach Bar-Restaurant is the ideal choice for bathers, as it offers the most refreshing drinks, various tasty snacks and light meals right on the beach. As the sun goes down, music enlivens the senses with live events organized by the hotel for its discerning guests. For those more active, the hotel beach offers water sports possibilities like water-skiing, paragliding, fun rings, banana rides, canoeing and sea cycling, but if you just want to find your own personal corner on a secluded beach or simply spend the day at the sea there is nothing like hiring a motor boat for yourself from the bay and make your own exploration. Our fully informed reception or service personnel will be glad to assist with ideas, options plus their valuable local information and suggestions. A short ride away lays the bustling little town of Kassiopi, a vibrant cosmopolitan hotspot for shopping, traditional restaurants and a healthy nightlife for all ages. San Antonio Corfu resort is perfectly located to take advantage of what the whole island of Corfu has to offer. Distance from Corfu town, the port and Corfu's international airport is just 32 km (transfer time approx. 45 minutes). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your San Antonio Corfu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Asonitis Apartments Kalami
- Adonis Asonitis Apartments Hotel Kalami
- San Antonio Corfu Resort Kalami