Royal Paradise Beach Resort & Spa
US$62
US$58
US$93
US$87
Elsa Haus Studios and Apartments(Potos)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$49
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssea waterstar hotelsalt waterhalf boardpool barkids poolnatural shademain buildingkids clubfine sandwonderful stayroom cleaningfresh fruitpublic areasevery morninghotel is perfectsmall kids
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We have been here with my family for holliday and have been very impressed from the hotel. Starting from polite reception, luggage help, very nice clean room , every day cleaning, always smiled and very polite persons in the restorant and on bars. The beach is beautiful and the bar service is good;
The chief of the restorant very polite and profesional person. We like the food , we have HB so we liked. Breakfast was various of choices , so everybody can find what they like, iinteresting choices for dinner, and as we stay 9 night , we do not have same menu neither one dinner , very impressive.
For family with younger children , I think is excelent choice because every day one very sympatic lady is charge to organize all day activites for children even in the pool and also in the hotel. So parents can be much more relaxing when the kids get fun all day.
Maybe someting can be done with night activites for guests, because we try to stay in the bar at night with a lovely music what was orginized maybe 4-5 nights , but it happen that we was the only guest all nigh. People more like to go in croudy Potos then to stay at the hotel.
The only serious remarks what I have in on Wi Fi access. We get password but the internet was so poor, even in the loby.This is the only more serios remarks what I have and what can be approve.
But in general location of the hotel is very good, far enough from noisy area of Potos but close to wonderful beaches along the southern coastline of Thassos.
Before leaving my daughter leave some hand made flowers, what she made herself, for mangement, like a compliments of our wondeful holiday there. I hope they like it!
On the end , all the services and facilities of this hotel are terrific . Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms with garden view, have view of parking and tennis ground
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

After having a quite disappointing start to our Thassos holiday at another hotel, this one managed to convince us that the island is well worth visiting. The service was friendly and professional at the same time. The location is excellent and, especially if you get a good deal on the price as we did (five nights for the price of three!), this hotel is probably the best you can get in Thassos. Nothing to complain about, really, so we would definitely recommend it. The food at the restaurant, both at breakfast and dinner, was very good; children were well entertained without making the place noisy; the grounds were well maintained and the rooms clean; the beach is beautiful and the bar service is good; what more would you want? It's a pity that reviews on booking websites misrepresent other hotels on the island as much better - we looked around on the spot and this seemed the best value for money, if you are looking for something at the higher end of the market. Otherwise, the island offers various types of accommodation, from 5-star to simple rooms by the sea, so most people can find something suitable.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank PetiaGreenfield
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the De Luxe apartment with jacuzzi on the spacious terrace with beautiful view.

However we soon realised that what we thought were technical problems with air conditioning, was in fact deliberate central shut down of air conditioning system by the management. Complaints were not answered at all until we informed them that we will have to cut or stay short sure to this (as we had a baby who could not tolerate high temperatures). The hotel manager Nikos then admitted that they had issues with electricity and non paid bills, but kept the hostile attitude without offering any kind of compensation for lack of service. We decided to leave and keep the little dignity and had left, although we seriously considered calling the tourist police.

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank Svetozar J
Christina P, Διευθυντής at Royal Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

I am not accustomed to replying to customers reviews as I consider that everyone has the right to express his/her subjunctive opinion whether it is of my preference or not. But personal rules and habits must under certain circumstances be broken, particularly when inaccuracies are expressed and false impressions are created. So, to begin with, it is at least awkward to receive a review from a guest –Mr Svetozar J, for the occasion-a year after he and his family were accommodated to Royal Paradise Beach Resort & Spa(by the way we don’t have anyone by that name -probably a nickname) in our hospitality software system for 2012 as claimed).
Secondly I have to state that there has never been any change of management since the opening of the Hotel in 2011 nor will be in the year to come (easily proved as my name appears on the Hotel Manager’s appointment official papers provided by The Greek National Tourist Organisation /E.O.T)
Thirdly, if the guest herewith had talked to me I would certainly recall the occasion, as I always in my long career keep record of whatever important discussion I had with any of my guests in any of the Hotels I have had the honor to manage so far.
So if “Mr Svetoraz J” was accepted by anyone in the Hotel that might have been the Rooms Division Manager, for last year, Mr Nikos Terzopoulos.
As you can understand not being present during their conversation I cannot claim whether what is mentioned in the review was actually said, but I can clearly declare that the company had never had nor has any “non paid” bills neither to the Greek Electrical Company/Δ.E.H nor to any other companies nor suppliers.
Fourthly, we did have some problems with electricity failures last year-not only us but the whole Island of Thassos-which also affected our “state of the art” Air-conditioning System,(provided by “DAIKIN”)but that was occasional and never lasted longer than a couple of hours.
Finally, all our staff is mainly & regularly praised for their politeness, friendly smiles and eagerness to serve their guests, so I find it difficult to accept that one of them and even worse in a high rank “kept a hostile attitude”.
Nevertheless, I would be really glad, if the reviewer could send me more details –if any exist-about the whole “incident” and I would surely reply promptly or even if by any chance any of these actually happened, see to it myself. Always at your service
Yours sincerely
Nikos Mantamopoulos

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here with my family for a one week hollidays and have been very impressed by this new property and the calm and serene atmosphere. Very well designed hotel with close atention to every detail , all amenities and facilities you may expect in a 5 star resort. Location is very good, far enough from noisy area of Potos but close to wonderful beaches along the southern coastline of Thassos. Restaurant a la carte menu needs improvement and a bit of immagination as it is too basic .
On the otherhand , all the items in the actual menu are terrific. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank macanila
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Thasos is beautiful place, various beaches, landscape, truly kind people...but the problem is accommodation, there is not many 5 stars hotel options. This one is pretty cool, in my opinion between 4 and 5 stars. Hotel stuff is very helpful and kind, rooms are definitely 5 stars, food is great, nice see view, but there is a few things that should be improved: internet is disaster, you can use it from time to time, pool is a bit small, they shouldn't let people who are not guests to use the hotel facilities....But this was very nice week for us so I would definitely go back

Room Tip: sea view rooms is my tip
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple