We went to Alexandra beach for two weeks in August, on a family Holiday with our 10 year old daughter. We had a lovely time and there where a lot of positives Food was a good standard always warm and clean and plenty of variety. Staff where very nice all polite and keen to please. The position of the hotel is great with the private beach and views, plenty of water sports and only a short walk to Potos and the smaller village at the end of the beach.
As for the negatives,. Well the rooms could do with a bit of an upgrade and the drinks are expensive as is the mini bar if you chose to use it. We would go back though so surely a sign that it is a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexandra Beach is located near the village of Potos on the beautiful island of Thassos, It is an incredible place for family holidays on the sparkling emerald beach, with a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, many-hued sunsets and a refreshing breeze wafting through the air. Thassos, an all time valued Aegean island with an extensive history, takes you on a journey to its lacy coastline and to the mountain with its picturesque villages and captivates you with its delicaces. It invites travellers to visit the mountain villages and to take a peek at the simple life of the residents and amazing landscape of varied and authentic Greek nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Alexandra Beach Thassos Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Beach Thassos Hotel Potos
- Hotel Alexandra Beach Thassos