I've been going here with my family since the age of 7/8 I am now 17 and the hotel is absolutly phenomenal. The staff are so helpful and polite. Whilst visiting the hotel throughout my life I made a friendship with the hotel owners sons and it's fair to say that they are awfully polite to. I know many staff members at the hotel and every time we visit they always remember us. The food has a wide range and is really nice, breakfast,lunch and dinner, there is always a restaurant which caters fish. Of all the times I have stayed at the hotel I've never seen many young children it's rather peaceful. There's plenty of activities to do, having te perks of a private beach is also another good thing. The spa is a must do. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexandra Beach is located near the village of Potos on the beautiful island of Thassos, It is an incredible place for family holidays on the sparkling emerald beach, with a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, many-hued sunsets and a refreshing breeze wafting through the air. Thassos, an all time valued Aegean island with an extensive history, takes you on a journey to its lacy coastline and to the mountain with its picturesque villages and captivates you with its delicaces. It invites travellers to visit the mountain villages and to take a peek at the simple life of the residents and amazing landscape of varied and authentic Greek nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Alexandra Beach Thassos Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Beach Thassos Hotel Potos
- Hotel Alexandra Beach Thassos