Certainly one of the better hotels on the Island. Great food plenty of choice, though we preferred the buffet to the al la carte... Rooms are spacious and clean, but the beds are not the best. Take a hairdryer as the one in the bathroom isn't very good. The beach is shingle so another tip would be to make sure you have suitable footwear, there are plenty of sun beds, take your own beach towel. I personally prefer Skiathos and Santorini, I did miss the lovely white washed churches with blue domes, Thassos isn't the prettiest of Islands, but if it's peace and quiet your looking for without rowdy bars' then give it a go. The ferry crossing is good fun and Thomson holidays make the journey very easy, though watch out for the seagulls we saw quite a few people messed on... If you know what I mean !! If you are considering Thassos for your holiday go now before it becomes too commercialised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexandra Beach is located near the village of Potos on the beautiful island of Thassos, It is an incredible place for family holidays on the sparkling emerald beach, with a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, many-hued sunsets and a refreshing breeze wafting through the air. Thassos, an all time valued Aegean island with an extensive history, takes you on a journey to its lacy coastline and to the mountain with its picturesque villages and captivates you with its delicaces. It invites travellers to visit the mountain villages and to take a peek at the simple life of the residents and amazing landscape of varied and authentic Greek nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Alexandra Beach Thassos Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Beach Thassos Hotel Potos
- Hotel Alexandra Beach Thassos