The staff of the Alexandra Beach Hotel were all charming. The hotel and rooms were clean. However the pool area was quite small for the amount of guests and the sun beds were literally crammed together. The beach area made up for small pool although the sun beds were used by the guests from the adjacent camp site. The hotel provided irons, but not ironing boards, be prepared to improvise !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexandra Beach is located near the village of Potos on the beautiful island of Thassos, It is an incredible place for family holidays on the sparkling emerald beach, with a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, many-hued sunsets and a refreshing breeze wafting through the air. Thassos, an all time valued Aegean island with an extensive history, takes you on a journey to its lacy coastline and to the mountain with its picturesque villages and captivates you with its delicaces. It invites travellers to visit the mountain villages and to take a peek at the simple life of the residents and amazing landscape of varied and authentic Greek nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Alexandra Beach Thassos Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Beach Thassos Hotel Potos
- Hotel Alexandra Beach Thassos