Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort
Aguas de Palmas Resort(Governador Celso Ramos)
US$180
  • Pool
Palmas Hotel & Spa(Governador Celso Ramos)
US$197
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$103
Pousada dos Sonhos(Jurere)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotel Ivoram Praia(Florianopolis)
Village Paraiso(Canasvieiras)
Pousada dos Artistas(Florianopolis)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsour honeymoonheaven on earthperfect stayspecial thanksindoor poolbungalowbrazilprivacycongratulationsislandgermanregionmonicafairies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2011

The best hotel that I've ever been.The most wonderful service in the world,an amazing scenary localised in a private island.
Gorgeous food,spotless.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My fiance and I stayed at Ponta Dos Ganchos in February 2011 shortly after we got engaged. Miguel and every single person on his staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I've traveled all over the world for business and pleasure and the service at Ponta Dos Ganchos is without doubt some of the best I've experienced. The staff was so attentive and their level of detail was incredible. The location is simply breathtaking. We stayed in one of the bungalows and enjoyed every single amenity from the deck with infinity pool to the hot tub to the in-room sauna. It rained two days while we were there which would normally upset me in such a beautiful beach location...but instead we enjoyed relaxing with room service, great music, books and cocktails in our giant living area. Oh, the food! The simple grilled fish with cashew rice was a favorite (I ordered it three days in a row)...and we had a private dinner on the island that was both special and delicious! We will absolutely visit Ponta Dos Ganchos again and very much look forward to our return! It was the most relaxed I've been in years...

Room Tip: I highly recommend the Bungalows.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2011

This place was AMAZING! I really felt like they had thought about everything. Our chambermaid made sure we felt as though are time here was very special. She laid flower petal throughout our room one night and another she put together a very nice romantic bath. I loved that you can order food any time of the day or night and that the employees really go out of there way to make your time special. My only problem is that we purchased the snorkeling boat trip, but what we got was a boat ride and no snorkeling :( I deffinatly will be visiting another Relais & Châteaux property very soon!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We left our 8 month old baby with her grandparents for the very first time and flew to Florianopolis (FLN), an easy short flight from Buenos Aires. Ponta dos Ganchos had a driver pick us up in a very comfortable car and drove us for an hour to get to this secluded spot. The setting is amazing. We had a great villa (Villa Esmeralda) that included a sauna, jacuzzi and external heated plunge pool. The views were simply magnificent. Breakfasts, dinners & caipirinhas were just sensational and we loved having our Nespresso machine in the room to get a morning and evening coffee. The quaint beach and boat ride are not to be missed. We thank Nicolas, Virginia, Miguel and all the wonderful staff for a most relaxing 4 days, we had a great stay! Martin & Cecilia

Room Tip: The villas are huge and the extra amenities are well worth the price
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank DiscoverMendoza
Reviewed 23 June 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Especial da Vila for 4 nights during our South America honeymoon. It was the best, the most relaxing and romantic part of our trip! From the welcome drink to checkout it was an amazing experience. The service was fantastic, the staff extremely pleasant and helpful, the food is to die for, the views are beautiful, our villa was like heaven on earth and was cleaned 3 times a day which is pretty much everytime you leave to enjoy the restaurant/beach/game room/massage/pool. The dinner on the island is a must for any couple with amazing wines, and as I don't like seafood the chef was nice to prepare a mixed menu for us so my husband could still have his beloved seafood while I could enjoy beef, chicken, etc. What I loved the most about the resort was the little 'surprises' that await guests upon return to their villa...one day we had a bath drawn for us with rose pedals sprinkled on top, another day rose pedals on and around our bed, the morning coffee/cappuccino at breakfast showed up with our initials and heart shape on top written in chocolate, and it just goes on and on! There was a tiny mix up one night with our laundry, and they were quick to apologize and sent us a bottle of wine to enjoy. We had such a great time that my words are not giving enough justice, and we still talk about it often and I'm sure we will for a long time. Worth every penny and I would go back in a heartbeat! Thank you for the great experience!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple