Had a lovely stay, can't say wrong about the rooms, kept really clean and looked really nice. Perfectly located hotel in a grievous village, I'm a cyclist and really enjoyed the area, lovely area, always loved Derbyshire.
Can see this place being a perfect romantic getaway. Thought the staff were really nice and welcoming which really adds to a place like this.
I will be returning later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charles Cotton Hotel is located in the beautiful village of Hartington (made famous by its cheese-making) in the stunning Peak District National Park, which can be easily reached from any part of the country. Since taking over the hotel in 2010 we have refurbished the restaurants and bar, and are designing each room to provide a sumptuous and relaxing place to stay. Outside, we have our new continental terrace dining and seating area - perfect for al fresco meals or for simply enjoying a relaxing drink. Whether you visit the Charles Cotton for a short break, lunch or dinner, or simply for coffee with friends, you'll find a relaxing place where you can really unwind. Its A Must! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Charles Cotton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charles Cotton Hartington
- Hotel Charles Cotton
- Charles Cotton Hotel Hartington, Peak District National Park