We recently stayed overnight at the Charles Cotton Hotel on their 'Sunday Stopover' deal which was great value. We stopped in room 4 which is the suite and it was a fabulous room with a huge bathroom overlooking the square at the front. We loved looking round the village and enjoyed a couple of drinks sat outside in the sunshine soaking up the lovely atmosphere of the busy little village. By evening the village was very quiet and peaceful and we enjoyed a lovely 3-course meal in the restaurant which was part of the deal. Next morning breakfast was lovely and great not to have to check out until 11am. All the staff were very pleasant, chatty and helpful even though during the day the hotel had been very busy. Thank you to all involved, we can't wait to return for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charles Cotton Hotel is located in the beautiful village of Hartington (made famous by its cheese-making) in the stunning Peak District National Park, which can be easily reached from any part of the country. Since taking over the hotel in 2010 we have refurbished the restaurants and bar, and are designing each room to provide a sumptuous and relaxing place to stay. Outside, we have our new continental terrace dining and seating area - perfect for al fresco meals or for simply enjoying a relaxing drink. Whether you visit the Charles Cotton for a short break, lunch or dinner, or simply for coffee with friends, you'll find a relaxing place where you can really unwind. Its A Must! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Charles Cotton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charles Cotton Hartington
- Hotel Charles Cotton
- Charles Cotton Hotel Hartington, Peak District National Park